Windows 10 1903

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Ultra Male, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOK's Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    New is always better:rolleyes:

Windows 10 v1903 still plagued by latency and audio spike issues Windowsreport.com | July 1, 2019

Although some time has passed from the official release of Windows 10 May update, many bugs and software issues still remain unresolved.

What’s worse is that new patches don’t solve the old problems, but create new ones. That’s the case with Windows 10 v1903 Build 18362.207 which has a lot of problems with high latency and audio spikes for many Windows 10 users

---------------------------------------------------

NetMarketShare
    About 35% of all Windows PCs are still running Win7, just a bit behind Win10.
    [​IMG]

Maybe Micro$oft should stop releasing 2 main Win 10 upgrades a year?:rolleyes: All they create is a Huge mess for the users. And for themself!
    upload_2019-7-1_23-10-21.png
    https://reports.adduplex.com/#/r/2019-06

Windows 10 May 2019 Update (1903) has gained around 5% since last month and is now on 6.3% of close to 100,000 PCs surveyed.

"This puts it on par with the pace of 1809 one month after its re-release. And this is, probably, not a good sign as we've seen how this ended (just over 30% install base before the next release went out)."

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  2. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Undefiled BGA-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Not quite the "big splash" the Redmond Retards have been striving for.
    Screenshot from 2019-07-01 14-27-39.png

Ashtrix, raptorddd and Papusan like this.
  3. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    What I find really interesting is the gall is takes for the goons from Micro$lop to think they can just wave their magic wand and say *poof* "we don't support 50% of the world's Windows users any more" LOL. With about 2% difference in size between the Windows 7 and the Windows 10 user base, and Windows XP and 8.1 users (just under 5%) added in, Windows 10 users are clearly representative of less than half of all Windows OS users. This month is the 4th anniversary of the official release of Windows 10 and they still haven't hit the 50% mark. So, they're really pushing their luck with the Nazi control freak tactics. It can still bite them in the butt, and they'd do well to mind their P's and Q's if you ask me. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    Ashtrix, raptorddd and Papusan like this.
  4. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOK's Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    We can talk about MAGIC:) And I don't talk about a new Screw up from Redmond Moron HQ. New Version of WPD is aviable.

[​IMG]
    http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/windows-privacy-dashboard.825321/page-2#post-10928318

raptorddd and Mr. Fox like this.
  5. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
  6. saturnotaku

saturnotaku Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    What's the difference between a SSU and the cumulative update?

7. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    SSU (Servicing Stack Update) is a pre-requisite update which needs to be installed before you can install the CU. sometimes it is not needed if it's already installed or the SSU hasn't changed since the last cumulative update but in this week's updates it HAS changed so you wanna install that and the other updates in the order I've listed.

Be smart...be like Ultra Male.... [​IMG]

8. Jdpurvis

Jdpurvis Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    After many hours of trying to get the update to run, someone posted the solution on another board: Turing off Secure Boot in the BIOS allows the update to run on my Gigabyte P35x v5. I'm not sure why techs from Gigabyte and Microsoft didn't think of it, but I'm happy it worked. I'm now at 18362.239.
    Best,

Joe

Ultra Male and hmscott like this.
  9. Rodster

Rodster Merica

Reputations:
    Question? If you pause the updates for a few weeks then click on "resume updates", does that automatically put you in the Windows Update Beta program? I ask because as soon as I clicked "resume updates" all the updates that wanted me to manually download began to automatically download.

hmscott likes this.
  10. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    I don't know that it is intended to do that. Hopefully, not. I'm guessing it was a glitch.