WiFi for Dell XPS-13 9350

Discussion in 'Hardware Components and Aftermarket Upgrades' started by EssKayKay, Apr 29, 2021.

1. EssKayKay

EssKayKay Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Yes, really glad I didn't break the antenna connector which could have happened. The 8825 only cost me $7.00 so it was really quite reasonable. I think I'll just let it go and chalk the up to experience.

Again, my thanks. . .
    SKK

2. Tech Junky

Tech Junky Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    If you do decide to swap it out for an AX go with the AX210 and skip the AX200. It will perform better and more reliably than the AX200.

3. Aivxtla

Aivxtla Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Yeah the AX210 is a better buy since they can be had at similar prices but either is fine. AX210 is no more reliable than the AX200. It just adds 6E (6 Ghz) support. Performance characteristics are the same for both on 2.4/5 GHz as I have a mix of both models, and that's essentially what Intel has said to me as well. If you had differences, it's probably down to your particular card or the fact that drivers have changed for the better since.

Either way OP stated they intended stick with the 8265 regardless earlier.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  4. Tech Junky

Tech Junky Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I had some oddities with the AX200 that were resolved with the AX210 regardless of 6E or not. Since they're the same price ~$25 it was a nice perk of swapping from one to the other to have more stability.