Edit: I assume I got rid of the problem. I ran Dr. Web Cure It and ran a scan. The scan did not show up anything, so I did a custom scan and went to the file path as specified below. The "winupdate.exe.exe" showed up, and I selected it and scanned it. It was said to have a Trojan, so I deleted it. After doing so, I booted back into normal Windows, and tried to run the .exe as I did before, and Windows said it could not find the file. So hopefully I fixed it.... Ok, was browsing in my System Configuration, and under Startup I found a very strange file. Startup Item: eCUuUgasbyis Manufacturer: hglWckAbaqgjbAdH Command: C:\Users\xTank Jones16x\AppData\Roaming\WindowsUpdate\winupdate.exe.exe Location: HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Scanned the Roaming folder, but found nothing. Tried going to the directory in Roaming "\Roaming\WindowsUpdate" but it said the folder was empty. No idea what this could be. Windows 7 by the way. I entered the "C:\Users\xTank Jones16x\AppData\Roaming\WindowsUpdate\winupdate.exe.exe" into my file path, and ran it. Windows said it was an unidentified program. As soon as I ran it, it crashed my computer giving me a BSOD.