Which Lenovo ThinkPad for Me? (E431 vs T430)

Discussion in 'What Notebook Should I Buy?' started by KtrainHurricane, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KtrainHurricane

KtrainHurricane Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    One more bump for the weekend - I am going to make my decision tomorrow (Sunday)...

2. KtrainHurricane

KtrainHurricane Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Just placed my order for a T430 through the Lenovo Outlet. I was lucky enough that they had one with everything I was specifically looking for, and then some - i7, 8GB memory, 500GB hard drive with 16GB cache, 1600x900 screen - and it ended up costing only $800, which was even little less than I was about to spend on the E431.

This ended up being the same price as the refurbished T430 I had previously found online, but the one I ordered through Lenovo Outlet had the Cache drive, which the other didn't. I am now just worried on the arrival date since I need this for school (read a few negative reviews about Lenovo taking forever to deliver the computer), but I am sure the patience will pay off in the end...I know I would have regretted going with any other option than this one.

Thanks to everyone for all the help!!!

3. Jarhead

Jarhead 恋の♡アカサタナ

Reputations:
    Congratz on the purchase.

Supposedly, Lenovo's taking awhile for brand-new CTO orders, though I haven't heard anything about delays from their Outlet store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.