Which is better, BattleField 4 or Call of Duty Ghosts multiplayer on PS4?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beige, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beige

beige Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Hello Guys,

I just ordered my PS4 unit from amazon and I'm currently tight on budget, so I was wondering if you can help me decide which game should I grab, I'm mainly interested in multiplayer so I don't care about short campaigns, story or FPS, I would like to know which multiplayer mode do you prefer, i.e. should I grab a copy of BF4 or COD Ghosts? your opinions on the multiplayer of each game is highly appreciated.

2. Mitlov

Mitlov Shiny

Reputations:
    I don't have first-hand experience, with either, but Battlefield 4 has been an epic failure in terms of bugginess. It rivals the latest SimCity for the most buggy game released in recent times. I would be very, very wary about buying BF4 at this point in time. I mean, investors sued EA due to how buggy the game was (and the effect it would thus have on the value of EA's stock):

Class-action lawsuit commenced over buggy Battlefield 4, EA calls it "meritless" [UPDATE] - GameSpot

Also, Ghosts has an alien-fighting multiplayer mode that looks really fun. Like Nazi Zombies in previous CoDs, it's a good way to mix up the multiplayer gameplay for a break every now and then.

3. creamtown

creamtown Newbie

Reputations:
    For me personally, i love Call of Duty Ghost even more than Battlefield. I don't know, maybe because Call of Duty has deeper and compelling storyline than Battlefield. But Battlefield is also an awesome game though. The graphics also look great in this game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.