where to find optimized and debloated with msmg isos.?

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by raptorddd, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Then its better but UWD driver framework is making me think twice because most of my drivers are UWD which makes things worse. Maybe I'll buy one for older PC which can't run UWP bloatware since most driver framework are still Win32.

Mr. Fox and raptorddd like this.
  2. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Undefiled BGA-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Why is that? Does your hardware not have normal driver support? (I know some of the newest and suckiest hardware, especially for notebooks, is that way because the OEMs are in cahoots with the Redmond Mafia, and support their arm-twisting bullcrap.) I avoid all UWD/P rubbish as much as possible, and DCH drivers, and in many cases the drivers I use are the same drivers as W7, or unsigned/modded drivers.

Vasudev and Papusan like this.
  3. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    The drivers are not updated anymore and most Optimus stuttering and other crap are fixed in DCH releases thereby forcing me to stick with it. If I could find some hacked Win32 I'd have moved over to LTSC since I've migrated all my dead UWP apps to standard Win32 apps and waved them goodbye. Took some effort but it was worth it since Win32 looked more superior and stable than UWP.

4. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    @raptorddd

Just created a new de-bloated ISO for Windows 10 Build 1903

No Windows Defender, No System Restore, No Cortana, None of the useless Windows Store and system apps, no smart screen defender, integrated DirectX 9, .NET 3.5, Win32 Calculator (from Windows 7), activated the old Windows Photo Viewer, and lots of other tweaks

I didn't test the ISO personally but I will install it now it took me 2 hours to complete this as I was very careful about each thing I was removing.

I left Telemetry though because removing Telemetry will break the Microsoft Store

Download Ultra Male Windows 10 1903 De-Bloated ISO

0lok, raptorddd and Papusan like this.
  5. raptorddd

raptorddd Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    thank you very much. :)