Where can I get help with Gmail?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Davidpriddy, May 10, 2018.

1. Davidpriddy

Davidpriddy Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hey guys,

I'm having issues with some basic functions of Gmail...I'm trying to switch from Yahoo Mail but I'm not sure if i'm going to unless I can get a few things figured out. Google's forums are of no help, nobody reads or replies in a timely manner and from what I can tell, there is no way to contact Google directly for support.

I was wondering if it was ok to post here about Gmail and I'm hoping that there are some Gmail experts here who might be able to help me out? If not, can you recommend another forum where I might find support for my Gmail questions?

Thanks

P.S. If it's ok to post my issues here (in this Windows Software forum) I'll post my questions and try to include a few screenshots to show the issues I'm having. Thanks again

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  2. Jarhead

Jarhead 恋の♡アカサタナ

Reputations:
    His forum isn’t only about Windows software, so go ahead and ask away.

3. StormJumper

StormJumper Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Are you going to migrate your contacts to Gmail or what is the nature of the problem your asking about? Also like to point out Gmail forum isn't the same as a Actual Gmail Support ticket line. So don't confuse the two. Forum help request gets helped when someone else has similar problem and figures out the reason why but otherwise if no one has a reply they don't send out blank replies that helps neither parties.

You can post for help here but you might get a desert answer back like gmail support so don't expect replies that quickly. Other will have to know the nature of the question and what you did to resolve it so they can see if their gmail responds as yours does to your setting.

Well gmail isn't really a Windows issue that is why it was moved. So posting to the General or right thread helps to get the right replies back as well.

4. radji

radji Farewell, Solenya...

Reputations:
    TBH, you should reach out to Google support. They were awesome for my issues in the past. Very responsive.