1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Where are the GT 750M Drivers nVidia!?

Discussion in 'IdeaPad & Essential' started by darkonex, May 14, 2013.

1. darkonex

darkonex Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Why is nVidia not releasing new drivers for the 700M series yet? Doesn't seem to be anything past the 311.whatever that my Y400 came with. The new 320.14 betas for Metro Last Light came out today but still nothing, anybody else frustrated by this? Is there a way to make them install that I don't know about, and if so is there any reason not to do that?

2. octiceps

octiceps Notebook Profit

Reputations:
    Don't do it. Be patient they will come.

3. kent1146

kent1146 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Patience.

Posting on an internet forum won't make them come any faster. Espeically forums that aren't owned or moderated by nVidia.

This is the double-edged sword of getting the latest-and-greatest computer hardware. You get the fastest and shiniest toy on the block. But sometimes, you need to wait for "everything else" about owning that product to catch up with you :)

4. kh90123

kh90123 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
  5. darkonex

darkonex Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Awesome I'll try this tonight, thanks!

6. darkonex

darkonex Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Got it done, didn't have to disable driver signing enforcement to do it, I just generated the custom inf and put it in the folder and ran the setup and it installed and all looks good, thanks again!

7. precise2282

precise2282 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Did you notice any improvements with the latest drivers? My computer is having stuttering issues and I was hoping maybe a driver update would fix those issues.

8. FSU Logan

FSU Logan Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    +1 I'll go through the trouble of doing this if any differences are even seen..

9. darkonex

darkonex Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Need to try Metro Last Light again to see if it sped that up any, but I will say that Defiance seems smoother for sure, it wasn't hard to do so I'd say give it a shot, didn't take me a few minutes.

10. revolutionz_s13

revolutionz_s13 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    FYI, I just downloaded the 320.14 beta drivers from NVidia for the GT740M and installed on my GT750M SLI machine like normal. Just extract and install. I'm running Win 7 Pro 64.