What's your day job?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by chandlerjea, Dec 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatch

Gatch Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Hey all,
    I'm an Assistant Cruise Director, currently with Holland America. I'm charged with implimenting and planning guest programs and interactions. Sounds impressive but I basically play ping pong, bingo, trivia, and scattegories during the day and then host parties at night. I'm what you call a professional socializer, and yeah, I like it.

Fujitsu S7010, 14.1" Screen, Pentium 1.5M, 1Gig ram, 80Gb HD, DVD-RW,

2. Traz

Traz Newbie

Reputations:
    By day, I am an Enterprise Architect for the leading financial institution in the U.S.

By night, I am a husband, father and dog-owner.

Although the compensation I receive for my day job is extremely generous, it pales in comparison to the benefits I receive from my night 'job'.

Oh, and I too am anxiously looking forward to acquiring my first laptop.........that is, one not furnished by an employer. Leaning towards the Acer TravelMate 8104.

3. Tacjam

Tacjam Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I am a Crew Chief aboard this aircraft
    http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/c17/c175.html
    I am Active duty Air Force stationed at McChord AFB Wa.

X6000 / P-4 3.2GHz (540) / 2gigs PC2 4200 (533MHz) DDR2 Ram / 7200RPM 60 gig HHD / 8x DVD Burner and the Brightview!

4. DeathMoJo

DeathMoJo Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Im 19 and a floor manager at Target. Not a bad job, pretty easy and pays the bills.

Currently enrolled in the Cisco Networking Program at Red Rocks Community College. Looking to get my A+ and CCNA certifications this summer and getting an intership/job in computers to get a going in the right direction.

Plan to get my 2 year degree with emphasize in Cisco, then transfer into a local 4 year school to get a degree in Computer Science.

*Dell Inspiron 9300, P-M 1.86ghz 533mhz FSB, 1GB DDR2 533mhz ram, 17inch UXGA+ screen with TrueLife, 256mb Nvidia GeForce 6800, 60gb 7200rpm drive, XP Pro SP2, WiFi*

*Sony MDR-G74SL Headphones for music and gaming, best 40 dollar pair i have ever bought!*

5. qwester

qwester Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    <blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by Tacjam

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.