What US reseller will install a custom (Spanish) keyboard? And current Clevo kb quality in general

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by Fantalistic, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan

Spartan Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    and their customer service atrocious

2. Bullrun

Bullrun Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Not in my experience. I ordered a Pollux 1416 / N155RF1. nVIDIA can't seem to produce 965Ms to keep up with demand. Mythlogic stopped selling it, Sager too. Mythlogic offered me an upgrade that was very generous. I, actually, thought too generous and told them so. This was nVIDIA's fault afterall. When things didn't go smoothly, their Customer Service stepped up.

This will be my second Mythlogic machine. A returning customer pretty much says it all.

Personally, I like the keyboard in my Phobos 1715 / P770ZM-G. I suspect the Deimos 1616 / P750DM2-G will have the same non-chicklet keyboard. Phoenix and I, definitely, agree that the 17" should have a bigger keyboard.

TomJGX and Spartan like this.
  3. Kreathor

Kreathor Newbie

Reputations:
    This! I unfortunately had to send my GT73VR because of TDR issues when gaming, but the lack of left Win key was definitely an annoyance with that keyboard while I had it for a few days - turns out I use shortcuts like Win+R and Win+L all the time, or just Win key to bring up the Start menu. Can someone please confirm if P775-DM3 has the left Win key?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.