What public places have the fastest wireless speed?

Discussion in 'Networking and Wireless' started by _Cheesy_, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Pac-Man

Pac-Man Newbie

Reputations:
    I would try a cell phone store. I always have good luck at ATT's phone store 1.5 - 4.5 MBPS, Yes I know the M and B are uppercase that's right Mega Bytes per second. Subway usually has around 600kbps which is alright if I'm Facebooking or something, Sucks for torrents though. Public library's usually block steam and bittorent data as well as Publix and any park connection. Publix does have a pretty fast connection though McDonald's is about the slowest I've come across, Limited to 350kbps at one and 150kbps at another here in New Port Richey Fl. Happy Hunting and Try This http://www.metageek.net/products/inssider/

Lasted edited by : Jan 29, 2015
  2. baii

baii Sone

Reputations:
    Second university , go to computer lab and grab a lan if you cant get on wifi.