What it's like inside Dell notebooks From Dell Outlet Online Store:D

Discussion in 'Notebook and Tech Bargains' started by Papusan, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Seen any worse from Dell Outlet Online Store?

1. Yees

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Noo

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. I don't buy Notebooks/desktops from Dell

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  1. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKS = That sucks! Dont wast your $ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    As the title... What it's like inside Dell notebooks from Dell Outlet Online Store | Dell.com/community :D

From the buyer... I received my DELL XPS 9570 which I bought from Dell Outlet online store this afternoon. I ran it for 10 minutes, just browsing the internet and install a couple of software. I thought it kind of hot, so I flipped the laptop over, removes bottom screws to take a quick look. What I discovered can only be said in one word " disgusting ".
    [​IMG]

Who knows what kind of diseases these dust and hair can carry ?

Dell, please answer me. Do you take responsibility for this ? Or I have to take this laptop to a lab get a result and also a lawyer?

For anyone who about to purchase a computer from their Outlet store. Please open it and make sure you don't have the same experience I did.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    Ashtrix, Dr. AMK, Mr. Fox and 7 others like this.
  2. jclausius

jclausius Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I don't know what it's like in Europe, but over in the States when you buy a used vehicle, they usually try to make the buyer feel a little confident with their "20 point inspection" or "Used Vehicle Certification."

Was this an authorized Dell resale or is it just a marketplace where people can sell anything they want? If it is an authorized Dell sale, do they even pretend to have some sort of inspection or certification?

Papusan and Dr. AMK like this.
  3. Falkentyne

Falkentyne Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    And this, folks, is why you don't buy used 2nd hand computers from Dell. Hell don't buy 2nd computers from ANYONE except people who take pictures of the insides and condition of the laptop for you, and timestamp it with their name and date for proof.

If you need a BGA dellbook for office work, buy new in box only.

Dr. AMK, jclausius and Arrrrbol like this.
  4. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKS = That sucks! Dont wast your $ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    I bought my last ever laptop from Dell early 2013 (Brand new, one and only). I expect authorized Dell's Outlet store from what I can read in the link. I'm pretty sure only Dell can throw out returned notebooks in their own Outlet stores (And I'm sure you know WHY many of the customers return it to Dell in firstplace). If this above is their QC... This just follow same direction/pattern as their brand new 100C mess shipped from China.

Mr. Fox, j95, jclausius and 1 other person like this.
  5. TheReciever

TheReciever D! For Dragon!

Reputations:
    This is exactly why I buy used laptops. I know what I am looking for and how to test it on site.

Stuff like the picture above I leap for joy, as I just got justification to barter the asking price even further.

I dont buy things I know I cant fix, but removing hair is an easy win.

alexhawker and Falkentyne like this.