What is bothering you right now?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BeastRider, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mastershroom

Mastershroom wat

Reputations:
    Jesus, thousands of dollars after insurance covers 90%? Insurance is such a scam...

2. ray4jc

ray4jc Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    some staff changes at work things might get a little awkward and its always a pain to have to train new guys

3. Mastershroom

Mastershroom wat

Reputations:
    Tell me about it...we got a new hire in my soldering department, claims he's soldered for the military before...that would mean working on nothing but IPC class 3 boards, i.e. the highest quality standard, lowest tolerance for error. Yet so far, every board of his that I've inspected this week wouldn't even pass acceptability standards for class 1 boards, let alone the class 2 boards we're working on, and if they were class 3...well, he'd probably never be allowed to work on them again, by manufacturer request (and yes, we've had that happen before :p).

Somehow he manages to solder almost every single joint with an enormous bubble of solder on one side, yet none flows to the other side of the board, and that's after they're covered in water-soluble flux. Frankly, I'm not even sure how he does it.

4. Mr_Mysterious

Mr_Mysterious Like...duuuuuude

Reputations:
    Don't get me wrong...I love NBR....but some people are just....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Why can't people just read the posts? In a thread with 7...I said 7 replies....people are asking the same exact question in different words even though someone just provided a perfectly acceptable answer!

Mr. Mysterious

5. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    That's how all forums work...

6. Pai

Pai Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    So I started playing TF2 again after a few years of off time today, and to my surprise Valve had completely messed up a classic. The special items unbalanced the game, and gave people with money or played more with clear advantage. I like it the way it was simple and clean.

7. Mastershroom

Mastershroom wat

Reputations:
    With all due respect, that's simply not true. In the vast majority of situations, the vanilla item set is better than any unlock. Unlockable weapons are "sidegrades", alternatives, not upgrades. There are very few that are considered straight upgrades, like the Equalizer vs. the Soldier's regular shovel, but overall the balance is pretty solid, and Valve is constantly updating the game, changing items based on player feedback.

Not to mention just about everything is acquirable in the game for free, either via random drops, or achievements. TF2 has changed a lot since 2007, but it's still not pay-to-win.

8. H.A.L. 9000

H.A.L. 9000 Occam's Chainsaw

Reputations:
    Bent down to pick up a tower today and my jeans rip. Had to go all day with my underwear hanging out. :rolleyes:

There's $70 down the drain.

9. ahl395

ahl395 Ahlball

Reputations:
    So tired from work, and all I did was stand and walk around all day :p

10. tijo

tijo Sacred Blame

Reputations:
    Forgot i made a cup of sencha and it infused for way too long leaving me with extra bitter tea. -> First World problems :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.