What game are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by HTWingNut, Jan 28, 2016.

1. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    yeah its all good

sometimes a spat happens....happens with me also usually unwarranted....but we all get along for the most part....dont take it as an attack some of them are have an acidic personality but they dont have bad intentions

2. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    All I did was very calmly and kindly ask him for his reasoning for a rather strong opinion. Somehow asking someone to explain their position on the game using more than divisive rhetoric culture war speak became me being the bad one here? If you want to lob a grenade at the game labeled "SJW" you should be able to explain it clearly. I've never played the game and was interested in the viewpoint beyond those throwaway jabs in more detail.

yrekabakery and killkenny1 like this.
  3. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    lol dude it wasnt you....at least i dont think so....you were collected...sometimes people rub each other ther the wrong way.....move along we are all here and doing ok

hfm likes this.
  4. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I'm good! Just making sure it's hard to tell with all the sub mentioning instead of just coming out and being direct.

5. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I guess to get back onto games, still loving AC:Origins. Great change of pace from the others in the series. I had to grab a gamepad though, the keyboard controls were a total pain vs Syndicate. I do kind of like the almost RPGness of it. Bayek is a master at hiding in some damn bushes. I like the Phylakes (even if not historically accurate) as well, took down 4 of them so far.

JRE84 likes this.
  6. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    yeah im not sure how this happened so fast but you are respected along with him, he has many quality posts just like you...bah.... social interactions....i guess at the end of the day we are all just monkeys in front of a computer screen. im really enjoying horizon 4...im thinking about buying all the ac games but from what i recall they are insanely difficult to beat to the point where it breaks the game? opinions?

7. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    At about 1/2 through Halo CE got really bored, played a bit more, but in the end dropped it and deleted it. Not my cup of tea. Good thing I didn't buy it, as I had Halo MCC in my wishlist.
    Back to F.E.A.R. 2.

So someone claims X, you say "I don't see it, present the evidence that X is true" and then basically get "you are too dumb to comprehend it, education you have received is crap and you are not worth spending the time explaining it" or much popular these days "do your own research" in reply, and somehow you are at fault for "asking questions." Gee, thanks...
    Really interesting take...

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  8. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    nvm....not worth my time

funny thing is i have unlimited time

9. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:

lol it has nothing to do with me....???u ok dude
    also yes it was overboard, like telling a fat women shes fat....not nice....if you can't understand this im at a loss for words

troll2
    /trōl/
    Learn to pronounce

verb
    1. carefully and systematically search an area for something.

so thread was not about me....comments were not about me.....but you found something about me.....hmm...smells like trolling...

10. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Quoted post wasn't yours?
    :rolleyes:

Anyway...
    It is kinda a given, considering the fact that TW3 had both a bigger budget and bigger staff working on it. When you use it right you get something like TW3 or RDR2. And we all know what happens when you don't use it right...
    With Greedfall you can see they had to use resources sparingly, but when you count that factor in together with the end product you get a pretty decent game.

EDIT: Also good news - there's gonna be a free story DLC based on The Witcher show
    https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/the-witcher-3-is-getting-free-new-dlc-based-on-the-netflix-show/

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
    Ifrin likes this.