What game are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by HTWingNut, Jan 28, 2016.

1. hertzian56

hertzian56 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    It's in between the 2060m/2070mq as the nbc article mentions. Note that the UL link says it's a TDP of 210w so I'm guessing this is score for the desktop version, so like what 5-10% lower score than that, 6835 desktop, 6152 mobile, about the same as my 2060m 90w.

https://benchmarks.ul.com/hardware/gpu/AMD+Radeon+RX+Vega+56+review

2. unlogic

unlogic Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Bro, I may I know which NVIDIA driver that you're using for your RTX 2060?

3. hertzian56

Reputations:

JRE84 and unlogic like this.
  4. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Still playing D1 w/ Belzebub now though as the latest Tchernobog had some super bad quest bugs, I suppose it's just MP focused. It's pretty wild how much I've already forgotten about the quests given how many hours I dumped into it and the fact that I did a run through it not THAT long ago. I'm up to level 9 of the dungeon. It must be something Belz introduced but I do not remember anything about the Horazon's realm, it's a pretty cool quest that they added there. It's funny that I've forgotten enough about it that I'm like.. was this in the original? Making it more fun to replay it with this confusion to be honest.

5. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    forgot a game

6. hertzian56

Reputations:
    In my Yakuza binging I'm now on 5. 4 was a lot of game and there were 4 different playable characters and I'm still not done with each ones side missions but done with the main story. Rubber bullets lol mmkay.

7. Cylix101

Cylix101 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Taking a little break from Witcher 3 and doing some frags in Battlefield 5, owning noobs from the sky with the Bf109 is so satisfying :cool::)

JRE84 likes this.
  8. hertzian56

Reputations:
    Oh and wanted to mention started forza horizon 4 and it's an older but great game, really well optimized now. I can get high 4kdsr 55fps+, 2khighdsr 100+fps. When I checked notebookchecks benches they are way way off, their ultra 1080p is only 88fps that's about 40fps below what I get with the ultra fhd at 120+, since I'm only on a 120hz screen. This is a nerfed test by them never fixed so can't blindly trust their numbers either.

9. lemmywinks

lemmywinks Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Not been able to stop playing Walking Dead Saints & Sinners on the Oculus Quest 2, unbelievably immersive experience that feels like a proper game unlike a lot of VR titles. Love sneaking around trying to be quiet and especially like how quickly things can start to go downhill. Even after completing it (you can take as long as you want as it's very well balanced) there's the looting/exploration/crafting loop to play which is pretty much the main part of the game anyway.

It's crossplay too so you can hook it up, I like playing without cables though.

cucubits likes this.
  10. Gumwars

Gumwars Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    DCS World, MSFS 2020, and Sniper Elite 4 (because shooting nazis in the balls is surprisingly fun).

killkenny1 and hfm like this.