What game are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by HTWingNut, Jan 28, 2016.

1. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I just bought Mankind Divided this during the sale. I liked HR, it was pretty good.

unlogic and JRE84 like this.
  2. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    trine 2 really fun 2d game....amazing graphics

TR2N likes this.
  3. Porter

Porter Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 again. I purchased it a 2nd time, when it released to GoG so I could have it DRM free, but never really started it again. While maybe not an AAA title, it's one of the only open world sniping games I can think of.

TR2N and JRE84 like this.
  4. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    you should check out sniper elite 4 amazing sniper game

5. Porter

Porter Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I just can't enjoy 3rd person shooters. I've played a few that I put up with, but basically for a game to make my wanted list it has to be first person. I own several of the just cause games (got for free) but have never played any of them past the first hour.

6. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    After all this time of having Watch Dogs I decided to try that out.. not bad so far though I'm not far at all.

unlogic likes this.
  7. krabman

krabman Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Outer Worlds is reminding me of F4 Vegas, even does the orbiting camera when you leave the mouse idle for a minute. Has an older school feel; you have to stop and ask questions, look around, etc. Quite a bit of humor of the type Obsidian has done before so you're all familiar with it. Feels slow after 2077 but I'm enjoying it. The garish colors are over the top but not complaining in that regards; it's a change of pace.

hfm likes this.
  8. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I really liked it, but I have to admit when I finally finished it I was ready for it to be over.

9. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Crysis remastered 2.0 patched game

Man they really did bump the game beyond everything except for ghost recon breakpoint. lighting is better but textures are equal still 4k...holy smokes does it look nice now like im playing a movies cgi from 2010.

10. hertzian56

hertzian56 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I'm loving fallout 4 replay, for some reason the settlement management is fascinating to me really draws me in, then the overwhelming amount of missions and just variety is awesome. Vanilla but some simple drag-drop mods. ACod finishing up the legacy of the blade episodes. I don't think I can make it through the grinding of the Fate of Atlantis to get to the second part probably yt that one.

JRE84 likes this.