What game are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by HTWingNut, Jan 28, 2016.

1. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Really liked this game. And yeah, that final boss fight was a bit annoying. Story also took an interesting turn by the end - this was not how I envisioned it would go...
    But overall a good and pleasant game.

2. unlogic

unlogic Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I just bought AC Unity.

Wow, I love the realistic graphics and environment! The combat feels clunky but the doing the flashy parkour is a great fun!:cool:

I set environment and texture quality at Ultra High with HBAO+. Surprisingly AC Unity runs smoother than AC Syndicate. At Versailles, I can easily get more than 90FPS even with crowd of people.

3. ratchetnclank

ratchetnclank Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Just started Rise of the tomb raider. Had it for a while just got round to it in the back log.

It's a nicely optimized game, looks great and performs really well. Crystal Dynamics did a good job on the engine.

TR2N and JRE84 like this.
  4. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:

yeah I should probably get back into that, iv'e delayed because I was 30 percent done then lost my game save..did not feel like re doing it as it's one of those one playthrough kinda games that loses it's wow factor after the first spin. entangled in bordom the second time

5. hertzian56

hertzian56 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Just discovered Project Wingman and am going to fire it up tonight, gets really good reviews so far. Rushed through rdr2 and now going back and trying to do all the side missions and random stuff, pretty deep game. I missed a lot of gameplay from just rushing through the story the first playthrough.

6. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Picked up Dead Cells again... alternating with Spelunky 2 runs. Loads of fun.

7. Prema

Prema Your Freedom, Your Choice

Reputations:
    Have been playing way too much Mario Kart Tour this year, during the lockdowns, more than anything else...

BTW, where the heck is Mario Kart 9? :D

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    joluke likes this.
  8. joluke

joluke Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Been playing Battlefield 4, Mafia Definitive Edition and Hitman 2 (Gold Edition with all the DLCS). Can't wait for Hitman 3 tbh

9. krabman

krabman Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Demigod. No, it's not particularly good although there is some fun to be had. I needed something to hold me over until 4PM on the 9th and I saw the entire game download sitting in some files I was going through and sorting/deleting; seemed serendipitous.

10. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Done with work for today, time for another 6 or so hours of Cyberpunk 2077. Yay!!!

hfm and cucubits like this.