What game are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by HTWingNut, Jan 28, 2016.

1. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
  2. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I re-installed Skyrim SE and dumped all the parallax mods (texturesv and higher poly) and unofficial patch into it as well as.

Started over my Archer/Alchemy char that I never got far into the first time I started an SE run. I'm sure I'll eventually abandon this playthrough but having fun with it and the added texture, env and model quality is nice. It's like a nice little quality bump that is extremely consistent with vanilla look. Also it's been long enough that there's a lot I've forgotten. You would think that wouldn't be the case with 550 hrs in oldrim. Lol. I'm up to 70hrs+ in SE now.

Oddly the achievements weren't working last time due to using built in mod functionality for I think just the unofficial patch, but apparently using a mod manager instead of the built in mod tools they still work. Was surprised when one popped up last night. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hertzian56 likes this.
  3. ratchetnclank

ratchetnclank Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Just recently finished firewatch, such an excellent little game. Loved the character building.

hertzian56 likes this.
  4. hertzian56

hertzian56 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    oxenfree's another nice little older indie.

5. hertzian56

hertzian56 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I'm curious about the total size of your install with all the mods? I've heard of crazy large sizes with mods like hundreds of GBs.

6. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I'm only using SKSE64, SKSE engine fix plugin, SMIM, High Poly Project, Skyrim 2018,2019,2020 by Pfuscher with all the patches and parallax and skyrim unofficial patch. I don't recall the total download size of all the mods being much over around 10GB at the most. Pretty much all of what's here in the `Install Order` spoiler. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2347. I don't know if it's larger uncompressed, I can check tonight and edit this with my total Skyrim:SE disk usage.

Oh.. almost forgot also using SkyUI5, love that UI.

joluke and hertzian56 like this.
  7. ratchetnclank

ratchetnclank Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Added to my wishlist. Thanks looks good.

8. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I enjoyed Firewatch a lot too. Thanks for the tip about Oxenfree. Never heard about it but will definitely take a look.

9. Ifrin

Ifrin Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Just finished A Plague Tale: Innocence, aside from final boss fight, really nice game.
    [​IMG]

hfm and Reciever like this.
  10. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I've never actually got to finish it but I think I got close to the end.

Without spoilers, would you be able to tell me what you mean but the final boss thing? Was is too hard, too easy, buggy?