What game are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by HTWingNut, Jan 28, 2016.

1. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I didn't like the game enough to buy it and play it again, but I really liked Mafia, it was fantastic. Jealous of anyone that didn't play that yet. :)

killkenny1 likes this.
  2. TR2N

TR2N Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    ^^^
    Looks like LA Noir.
    :vbthumbsup:

Yay next game after the Batman is Mafia
    :vbthumbsup:

3. saturnotaku

saturnotaku Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    New Super Lucky's Tale via Xbox Game Pass. Haven't enjoyed a game this much in a long time.

hfm and TR2N like this.
  4. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Finally bought Black Mesa

JRE84, killkenny1 and TR2N like this.
  5. Prototime

Prototime Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    You're going love it. I played it a few months ago and had a blast. And I never played Half-life before, so you might have nostalgic love for it that I didn't.

hfm, JRE84 and killkenny1 like this.
  6. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I'm still holding out for Black Mesa as I quite recently played the original one again. Back in the day I think I finished this too many times, I need to wait some more to forget about it :)

For some reason I felt I needed a break from single players and I keep finding myself in Warzone these days. Lots of fun.

I am thinking about trying out No Man's Sky again. Maybe this time it will stick to me. There was a new patch release recently.

hfm likes this.
  7. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I haven't played it in a LOOONG time, I just saw it there and was like.. sure lets go for it. So far they did a great job of updating it, I never played any Black Mesa along the way I was holding out for when it was complete. I'm just past the rocket engine testing area. I'm remembering just how much Valve made use of scientists getting pulled into vents followed up by gibs flying out.

I haven't played HL1 in so long it was time hah.

8. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Mafia Definitive Edition.

You know a remake is done right then after all these years you still get goosebumps from seeing this and hearing that beautiful music...
    20200927170758_1.jpg
    ...and wanting to punch through the monitor and throw your PC through the window then you attempt this GODDAMN MISSION FOR THE N-TH TIME!!!
    20200927214800_1.jpg
    Yes... It's a good remake... Highly recommended to both newcomers and old farts.

TR2N likes this.
  9. hertzian56

hertzian56 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    glad I got back to Arkham Knight it is a pretty cool game, but very frustrating at times I'm 90% through campaign, and have all the dlc now. I'm going through oldies, was trying unsuccessfully to get my xbone pad to be usable on Fear 1, game just doesn't do camera/etc right even with xpadder, too bad. Since I'm on an old laptop I really don't want to wear out my keyboard and games are a good way to do that, controller only.

TR2N likes this.
  10. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Oh man that racing mission. I recall I also had to do it multiple times, then finally I think I won handily once.