What game are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by HTWingNut, Jan 28, 2016.

1. thegh0sts

thegh0sts Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Siege....and owned 4 ppl LUL

2. ryan-

ryan- Newbie

Reputations:
    Second that! Just getting start but it's probably my fave of the whole AC series so far

3. Prototime

Prototime Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Just completed Hollow Knight (112% + Path of Pain + Pantheon of Hallownest). It was some of the absolute most fun gaming I've had in a long time--and the most challenging. The Path of Pain and (especially) the Pantheon of Hallownest were ridiculously brutal but extremely satisfying, and completing them are my "proudest" gaming achievements in years. Cannot wait for the final DLC to drop, whenever that is. If you like Metroidvanias and you haven't picked up this $15 (US) masterpiece yet... just get it.

Next up, I'm going to try this Stardew Valley thing everyone keeps talking so much about...

4. Ifrin

Ifrin Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Started playing Elex last weekend. Despite being rough, even frustrating at moments (as earlier PB titles Gothic/Risen) so far I like it.
    [​IMG]

5. rinneh

rinneh Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Black Ops 4, kinda like a guilty pleasure but it does play real nice at the moment. Having more fun with it compared to the previous entries and have that Black Ops 2 feel again (maybe ebcause like 4 maps are from the old Black ops games).

Kinda waiting for HItman 2 to drove and hopefully a RDR2 announcement for PC as well. Dont want to buy that janky PS4 version.

6. Maleko48

Maleko48 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I started playing Destiny 2 recently because it was free on Battle.net lol. I also play OverWatch on BNet too.

I recently started messing with Cities Skylines, but I'm not getting very good framerates for some reason I'm not sure of, but it does seem to be a common thing.

I was reminiscing of old games I used to play back in the late 90s just this morning... Try looking up:

Incoming by Rage Software:

BattleZone by Activision:

7. Borost

Borost Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Just started a AC: Syndicate after terrible installment "Unity" i decided to give chance for AC series again. Also playing some Rainbow six siege.

8. moon angel

moon angel Notebook Virtuoso NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    Destiny 2! My other half convinced me to get it and I have barely played anything else for weeks now! It has everything I like, first person shooter, MMO, it's very pretty game and I can play cooperatively and PvE with my partner.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    PopeMuShin likes this.
  9. thegreatsquare

thegreatsquare Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I just found out that I got Shadows: Awakening free for buying Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms on a Steam sale ~4yrs ago, so I just started it to tide me over until the Steam sale next week.

10. thegh0sts

thegh0sts Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations: