What game are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by HTWingNut, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Tanner@XoticPC

Tanner@XoticPC Company Representative

Reputations:

That second part actually sounds like an advantage now that I think of it, I accidentally fat finger caps lock way too often.

saturnotaku likes this.
  2. triturbo

triturbo Long live 16:10 and MXM-B

Reputations:
    Rise of the Tomb Raider in all of its glory. Quite the difference between all low (M7820/HD 5870) and all high (GTX 1070) :D Beautiful game.

krabman and hfm like this.
  3. tps3443

tps3443 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    BF1 illusions. The training mode is pretty cool. They have UPC’s that stand totally still, so you can practice sniping, and practice bullet drop.

They just continue to reappear after they die. And you never run out of bullets.

4. krabman

krabman Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Not just a pretty face though, I thought it was a great game. The puzzles are tough enough to keep you busy for a whille but not so stupidly difficult that you'll just eventually go online and look up the "couldn't possibly have solved with the available information" answer. You can run and gun or stealth your way around. The platform mechanics play with pc controls which hasn't always been the case with the TR games. The story isn't mesmerizing but was worth allowing to play out without skipping. Decent voice acting, the music wasn't bad and added without being intrusive. IMO solid across the board.

triturbo likes this.
  5. triturbo

triturbo Long live 16:10 and MXM-B

Reputations:
    Exactly. That's why my first play through was on everything low, just to have fun. Now I have fun and enjoy the eye candy :)

6. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    there really isnt much difference between low and ultra in tomb raider....but yes solid game all around

7. mtness

mtness loitering

Reputations:
    not really playing anything at the moment waiting for a couple of new titles that come out over next few months, octopath traveler and Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire ill end up getting them both on the switch

8. Lunatics

Lunatics Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Downloaded Radical Heights and have really been enjoying this game over the weekend. I think it has a lot of potential to replace pubg/fortnite. Fast paced 80s game show themed battle royale game. Reminds me of SmashTV meets battle royale. Still in extreme early access and has a lot of work to go, most buildings have no textures on them, some have no roofs and I got stuck in a building over the weekend, but overall where the game is at currently I am having a lot of fun with it and hope things progress well with it as I prefer this to the other current games that are out from the experiences I have had.

9. TR2N

TR2N Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Max Payne 3
    What a blast...

Have to say Rockstar Games do it the best.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018 at 7:08 AM
    triturbo and skman like this.
  10. Tanner@XoticPC

Tanner@XoticPC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Thought I might load up Skyrim again, so naturally I've been playing "I swear those mods worked together last time" for the past few days.