What game are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by HTWingNut, Jan 28, 2016.

1. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    well I just signed up for origin access. tried Battlefield 2 starwars 2017. I didn't play for more than 5 minutes, just checking it out untill I have time. WOW them graphics, probably the best iv'e ever seen, it's not the photo realistic sort but the lighting and polygon counts are incredible. I think we have a new graphics king unless someone can point me in the right direction.

2. thegh0sts

thegh0sts Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    trying to finish off the For Honor Story campaign. I may look into doing a 1v1 duel to see how much I suck against real players and not AI! :D

3. yrekabakery

yrekabakery Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Playing Rush in Bad Company 2 multiplayer is still fun as hell, but man the guns have a cancerous amount of bullet spread. :p

4. krabman

krabman Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Subnautica.

Update... Got a few hours in now, this may be a serious time sink. Fans of the genre should consider taking a look if this has flown under their radar.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  5. Support.2@XOTIC PC

Support.2@XOTIC PC Company Representative

Reputations:

Played it in VR, wasn't really that impressed. Though I've heard they are fixing some issues with it, and if they get some of the clipping/control problems dealt with I'll take another look.

6. krabman

krabman Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I haven't had any issues with either although I'm not far into it, haven't tried VR though, just the vanilla pc game.

7. Atma

Atma Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Bought Slay the Spire yesterday. Inexpensive and a lot of fun. Highly recommended.

8. Support.2@XOTIC PC

Support.2@XOTIC PC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Mount Wingsuit. I'm not very good at it, but it's a lot of fun anyway. And actually getting a little dizzy looking down even though I know I'm in my living room is kinda cool.

9. cj_miranda23

cj_miranda23 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
  10. Lunatics

Lunatics Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Been insanely addicted in Slay the Spire the past few days trying to beat the game. Keep making it to the third level/boss at the end and failing there. Not sure how far the game actually goes. Also grabbed They are Billions and have been enjoying that a bit as well but I do not seem to be winning at either game any time soon lol.

Atma likes this.