What game are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by HTWingNut, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Scanner

Scanner Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Really wanted to play Wolfenstein 2, but all I get is a BLACK SCREEN. Requested refund from Steam:( I'll be playing Destiny 2 (or should I say Halo:rolleyes:)

2. aaronne

aaronne Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Players Unknown Battleground!
    I uploaded a little (24min, 3,6GB, 8hrs upload with no fibre) :p video of PUBG running on my Tornado F5. I'm really scarce, only 17th with 2kills for this run.

All graphics settings on "High" but Distance view on "Ultra", 1920x1080, driver desktop 388.10,
    Ambient 21°c (70F)
    6700k@4,3Ghz 71°c (160F)
    Fan not maxed out (2 step low in MSI sw)
    Gtx 1080@0,875v 74°c (165F)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  3. tweake628

tweake628 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    my son ordered Wolfenstein 2 for ps4 for me :) I was planning to get it for pc but with all the problems I have read about I am very glad he got me the ps4 version he got me the pass to :) .so far its been a awesome game .the start hit to close to home for me almost stopped right there but after a some cigs and drink or 3 it was all good from there

4. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    I haven't played it a lot, a bit over 2 hours, but experienced zero problems whatsoever...

tweake628 likes this.
  5. Lunatics

Lunatics Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Been playing South Park on PC, started Destiny 2 on PC and now playing Mario Odyssey.

6. TheReciever

TheReciever D! For Dragon!

Reputations:
    R6: Siege, MGSV:TPP. Ghost Recon Ghost War.

Been craving an epic storyline like Mass Effect trilogy or MGS but campaigns dont seem very interseting to me of late.

7. Scanner

Scanner Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    It amazes me that Wolfenstein seems to be the luck of the draw if you get it to work. 5 of us bought the game 4 of us get the blasted black screen of death. All of our specs are well above the minimum but it simply doesn’t work. Good thing Steam is good about refunds. Took the refund and got Destiny 2, simply WOW.

hmscott likes this.
  8. Jarhead

Jarhead 恋の♡アカサタナ

Reputations:
    WarThunder, air realistic battles.

[​IMG]

hmscott likes this.
  9. hmscott

hmscott Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    It's also the War Thunder 5 year anniversary November 1st, and there are special deals, discounts, and giveaways over the celebration time, details:
    https://warthunder.com/en/news/5066-special-war-thunder-5-years-en

War Thunder 5 years!
    Download wallpaper: 1280x1024 | 1920x1080 | 2560x1440

An impressive number, isn’t it? November the first is getting closer - the day when we reach the age of five. This was possible only thanks to your support and we endeavour to make this date special for you too!

Bonuses, gifts, a variety of discounts both in the game and in the store and much more!

The Celebration will take place from October the 27th to November the 6th

Each special’s duration can be found in its description

October 31st — November 2nd | Vehicle giveaway

Activate a special bonus code (will be published on the October 31st) and gain 5 victories to get respective prizes

Terms
    The special will take place from October 31st 11:00 GMT to November 2nd 11:00 GMT
    Gain 5 victories whilst driving any ground vehicles and the M8 is yours!
    Gain 5 victories whilst flying any aircraft - and you will receive the I-29!
    The achievements can be completed in random battles (they can not be completed in Enduring Confrontation or Assault)
    You should use vehicles of rank 3 or higher to unlock the achievement
    Your battle activity should be at least 60%

One of the fastest armoured cars in the game A heavy two-engine fighter of the USSR with impressive firepower
    READ MORE
    READ MORE

October 27th (14:00 GMT) — November 1st (11:00 GMT) | In game discounts

50% discount

for all modifications, back-ups and talismans.
    October 27th (14:00 GMT) — November 1st (11:00 GMT)

50% discount

for premium account for 90 and 365 days.
    October 27th (14:00 GMT) — November 1st (11:00 GMT)

50% discount for all the vehicles

(except premium vehicles that have been added in the update 1.71 and vehicles from the Gaijin.net store)

October 27th (14:00 GMT)
    — October 29th (11:00 GMT) October 28th (11:00 GMT)
    — October 30th (11:00 GMT) October 30th (11:00 GMT)
    — November 1st (11:00 GMT)
    November 1st (11:00 GMT) - November 2nd (11:00 GMT) | x5 for the first victory

х5 bonus to RP and SL for the first victory with any nation

November 1st (11:00 GMT) - November 6th (11:00 GMT) | Discounts in the store

50% discount for the vehicle packs in the Gaijin.net store
    50% discount for the vehicle packs in the PlayStation Store from November 1st to November 8th

Except for the vehicles added in update 1.71, French aircraft and Naval packs.

Special rare vehicles (limited) | Any further details will be announced on November 1st.

November 3rd (11:00 GMT) - November 6th (11:00 GMT) | Golden Eagles and Boosters giveaway

We have prepared some more gifts for you - take part in a quiz beginning on November 1st, get a bonus code, activate it and grab your prizes after November 3rd and receive the “War Thunder Mastermind” title.

Quiz winners! RP and SL boosters bonuses depend on how many years you been with War Thunder.

Prizes

How to participate

Less than 2 years - 200% RP and SL bonus for one battle
    More than 2 years - 300% RP and SL bonus for one battle
    More than 3 years - 400% RP and SL bonus for one battle
    More than 4 years - 500% RP and SL bonus for one battle

“Follow” War Thunder official page in FB
    Log-in to your FB account and take part in the quiz
    Activate your bonus code from November 1st to November 6th
    Win one battle from November 3rd to November 6th and you will receive your prize!!
    The link to the quiz will be published at 11:00 GMT on November 1st.
    For those who have supported us!

If you ever purchased Golden Eagles, we have something in return:

150 GE if you purchased 1000-5000 GE (during the whole time you have played War Thunder)
    500 GE if you purchased more than 5000 GE (during the whole time you have played War Thunder)

The reward will be given once after you win any battle from November 3rd to November 6th.
    You can check the amount of the GE you have purchased here

FAQ:
    Q. Do I need a specific amount of GE on my account to get the bonus?
    No. All the GE that you purchased during the entire time you played War Thunder will count.
    Q. I don’t remember how much GE I purchased.
    PC and Steam players can check it here and PS4 players here (bound accounts only)
    Q. I won some GE during specials, do they count?
    Only purchased GE counts - either as a separate item or as a part of a bundle or a pack.
    Q. I checked my GE purchases and I still don’t have enough GE, can I still get a bonus if I purchase them now?
    You can still do it while the special is live.
    Even more!

From November 1st (11:00 GMT) to November 6th (11:00 GMT) there will be a special event where you will be able to get a unique decal and a 3d decoration!

October 28th — October 31st | Tournament series with E-100 and He 162 A1 “Salamander” as prizes

More rare vehicles for the most competitive players! Several tournaments will be available - both for the teams and solo players. Follow the news!
    https://warthunder.com/en/news/5068-esport-victory-tournament-series-en
    From 17:00 GMT on the 28th of October to 17:00 GMT on the 31th of October

“VICTORY” Tournament series - celebrating War Thunder’s 5 year anniversary!

10. Jarhead

Jarhead 恋の♡アカサタナ

Reputations:
    I don't purchase anything from Gaijin due to their past behavior against YouTubers and players in general. I'm just a free-play person with them now (though I was gifted a premium Spitfire by a family member).

hmscott likes this.
  11. hmscott

hmscott Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Seems like a lot of positive posts about the 5 year anniversary, maybe they cleaned up?

12. Jarhead

Jarhead 恋の♡アカサタナ

Reputations:
    Doesn't matter to me. They still have the same CxOs and other employees who carried out such negative behavior, so none of my money goes to them.

Same deal with WarGaming.net actually, though even worse since I've now stopped playing World of Warships and World of Tanks due to their recent behavior, in addition to refusing to give them money anymore.

hmscott likes this.