What game are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by HTWingNut, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Convel

Convel Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    No, but the AI consistently self-destructing on certain tracks, and ramming you when you stray from what it thinks is the ideal driving line to overtake someone, is annoying. Happened a lot during the karting career. I'm really happy to have a proper, modern racing sim though. Overall, the car rooster is pretty good, but I hope they add more less track-oriented road cars. The most pedestrian Porsches currently in the game, for instance, are the Cayman GT4 ClubSport MR and 911 GT3 RS. I'm also wondering why there's still a road car that hasn't been unveiled on their official page when the game's been released almost two weeks ago.

2. Tanner@XoticPC

Tanner@XoticPC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Played some Halo CE the other night, might turn that into a nostalgia-marathon.

3. thegh0sts

thegh0sts Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Battlefront 2 PC beta is good.

Atma likes this.
  4. Tanner@XoticPC

Reputations:
    Didn't realize that was available. Ignore my Halo marathon, I know what I'm doing this weekend.

5. Kaze No Tamashii

Kaze No Tamashii Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Shadow warrior. Pretty fun though once I stop playing it, I don't feel like picking it up again. Need me some medieval/fantasy game. Shadow of War seems interesting but might be repetitive. Its siege gameplay videos are literally just more of the same.

6. ratinox

ratinox Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Got around to giving DDDA a go this week. Not really for me. These kinds of free-roaming, over the shoulder and first-person games tend to find ways of making me nauseous. Even cranking the FoV to max didn't help on this one.

Probably going to spin up Trails in the Sky 3rd Chapter this weekend.

7. Tanner@XoticPC

Reputations:
    Lightblade VR. Kinda fun, but mostly for just playing around with the lightsabers. Because of the way the blaster bolts are reflected the best way to beat challenges makes you feel nothing like a Jedi. Still amusing though.

8. thegh0sts

thegh0sts Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    I pre-ordered so got early access to the beta.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

9. mtness

mtness loitering

Reputations:
    just finished divinity original sin 2, moved over the nba 2k18 on my switch...but already thinking about picking up total war warhammer 2......

10. saturnotaku

saturnotaku Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Currently attempting a marathon playthrough of the main campaign of Danganronpa V3 and am about halfway through it. I had bought it for PC, but since my 16L13 is out of commission, I got a the Vita version since it's compatible with the PSTV. The mysteries are as good as ever, the minigames are improved, and the characters are more interesting than those in Goodbye Despair. Overall, I'm liking it better than Danganronpa 2, at least so far.