What game are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by HTWingNut, Jan 28, 2016.

1. ShotOfB12

ShotOfB12 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    With those specs I wouldn't expect less haha. I'd be surprised if you managed to mod all of that without getting a single error/crash.

Huniken likes this.
  2. CedricFP

CedricFP Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Just beat Alpha Protocol. My first time playing it, too. What a gem of a game that's also a product of its time.

saturnotaku and killkenny1 like this.
  3. Huniken

Huniken Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Nothing will make you crash unless it is an error of mods not installed properly. I used LOOT and Nexus mod organiser to manage mods and avoid errors and conflicts. TESEditV is also very good to verify load order plugins aren't missing and to clean dirty records from the plugins (where applicable).

4. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    So SKSE 64 alpha is that stable, or are you using mods which don't require script extender?

Huniken likes this.
  5. Huniken

Reputations:
    Not using SKSE64 Alpha, the game runs very good but now that SKSE64 is coming out soon in full release, this game will be a haven for me away from real life stress, it is already good enough with current mods installed but since coming from oldrim (old skyrim) which had SKSE with HDT and tons of mods Skyrim SE really needs them back, the good thing with Skyrim SE is no crash to desktop or stutter due to memory restrictions.

6. saturnotaku

saturnotaku Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I'm just two Steam achievements short of 100% on Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, so I'm working to clear that from my plate. Once that's done, I will have "platinumed" all three games in the series that are available, the timing of which will probably coincide with the release of Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, the demo of which I just finished. Apparently if you have save data from the demo, it will unlock something in the full version. Despite following the same overall formula as the first two games, V3 appears to have iterated on the concept in creative ways. One wonders where they could possibly go from here, or if this might in fact be the end of the road. In any case, I'm glad the game is getting a PC release simultaneously alongside the PS4 and Vita.

7. killkenny1

Reputations:
    Wow, I'm impressed, 255 mods and not a single script extender mod.
    Back then I tried SSE I soon bailed on it because I realized that I rely on script extender mods, and without then I can't really play Skyrim anymore...

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Huniken likes this.
  8. Huniken

Reputations:
    The good excuse I can give you is the some mods from oldrim worked with SE so that helped, I played the 2011 version when it came out without mods, it was unconditional love for this game since then :)

killkenny1 likes this.
  9. killkenny1

Reputations:
    I don't think I ever played a Bugthesda game (and that one great Obsidian game) without modding it.
    I remember back then I just bought Skyrim LE I played 20 minutes of it, then went straight to the Nexus to download some mods :D.

Huniken likes this.
  10. Huniken

Reputations:
    I agree, mods make it lively!