1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

What do you guys think about this deal?

Discussion in 'What Notebook Should I Buy?' started by <---stupid, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <---stupid

<---stupid Newbie

Reputations:
  2. Lithus

Lithus NBR Janitor

Reputations:
    Good price for a 17" even though it's mail-in, upgrade to 2 GB of RAM and you're all set.

3. jetstar

jetstar Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Yes, it is a good price. For the tasks that you mention, it should be sufficient. As Lithus mentions, upgrade the RAM to 2GB.