What do you drive?

Discussion in 'Motorized Vehicles' started by BMW135i, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScifiMike12

ScifiMike12 Drinking the good stuff

Reputations:
    Well, I've seen tons of scooters riding around my area.. especially near my local rail way station. They're really popular in my downtown area (mostly 50cc scooters).

I'm not looking at it as a permanent solution, just something to get me around. I don't have a bicycle (got stolen because my sister left it out) and walking can get to be a pain in the butt sometimes (2+ miles).

Obviously I wouldn't be able to use it during the winter time but probably around spring or summer. Just have to get myself a scooter license and a helmet.

2. Templesa

Templesa Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Yeah. It was... not the best day I've ever woken up to. In fact, she didn't say anything to anyone. Just left.

3. vinceboiii

vinceboiii Animals are friends, not food.

Reputations:
    man this thread gets pages quick, where u live in 408?

4. titaniummd

titaniummd Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I just bought two vehicles in December 2008 and January 2009- why not help the American economy? Bought the Camry Hybrid in 2007. All paid for:

The 2009 Acura MDX Tech/Entertainment - Sterling Gray Metallic/Taupe Interior/Running Boards

I needed a 3rd row seat vehicle and my daughter likes to watch movies so I got the DVD player. I personally like the Satellite Radio which I should have bought for the other cars. Decent gas mileage (18-19 mpg). Now, I can fit whatever I need.

http://www.chevychaseacura.com/showroom/20...os.htm#exterior

2005 BMW 325 Ci Convertible

When we were test driving an SUV, it was 70 degrees in December. I said why don't we test drive a convertible - so we bought one a couple of weeks later. We needed a four seater since my daughter will be riding, too. Now, it is 70s all week in Florida. That is what I am talkin' about! It gets good gas mileage. The picture looks like the one we have but we have tan leather seats.

2007 Camry Hybrid 50th Anniversary Edition

http://www.worldcarfans.com/2070221.003/to...dition-revealed

The Camry did not have enough trunk space due to a 150 lb battery. It gets excellent gas mileage for a full sized vehicle (35 to 37 mpg).

I would love a sports car but it is not practical for me, right now.

Attached Files:

5. goodspeed(TPF)

goodspeed(TPF) Notebook Deity

Reputations:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.