Wanna sell the Razer Blade 1060

Discussion in 'Price Check Forum' started by darkloki, Apr 2, 2019.

1. darkloki

darkloki Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    What should I be listing the Razer Blade in my signature for? Long story short my Camera wasn't working and my touchpad started sticking so I sent it in for repairs and I guess the LCD's were on backorder so Razer sent me a BRand New Unit with "another" power Adapter.

So no I have a brand new (Refurbished) Razer Blade 1060 with 3 Power Adapters. I don't think I want to let go of my Razer Core just yet but if it helps with the sale I guess I could part with it.

Anyways what should I sell this thing for? I'm not really gaming anymore because I've been working on Refurbing my Toyota Supra and now working on motor stuff and Porsche GT2 mods. And I've been really put off that they sent me a new system while I pretty must lost ALL of my data on my previous drive. Playing computer games has been not my thing as of the last few months but I might come back in several years.'

I realize I have to post pictures in the actual for sale add but here I don't think there is any reason to post pictures it's pretty much a New "Refurbished" Laptop with a 1 year warranty.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/69o8PpFoVQr9GPbk9

2. ll_r1d0_ll

ll_r1d0_ll Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    is your laptop called SUPRA? xD because i can only see SUPRA pictures in the link you have shared above :p

3. Raidriar

Raidriar ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Reputations:
    lol I'm also in the process of switching hobbies, modding out my land cruiser and restoring a BMW 735i

The Strategist likes this.
  4. DaMafiaGamer

DaMafiaGamer Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Nice, I’m selling all my laptops and getting a tornado f5 and a turbo tune on my golf r. Need that 500bhp so I can lift off :D

The Strategist likes this.