1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Upgrading hard drive on Vostro 1500

Discussion in 'Dell Latitude, Vostro, and Precision' started by V_Ven, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V_Ven

V_Ven Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I just received my replacement Vostro by mail and I want to swap the hard drives of the old one and the new one. any one know of a guide that I can use? or even a brief decription might be helpful. I remember seeing a video of how its done but i just spent the past hour looking for it and I cant seem to find it

any help is much appreciated

2. millermagic

millermagic Rockin the pinktop

Reputations:
    The hard drive and cover is located right under the left palm wrest. There are four small screws. Unscrew them and pull it out. Install in reverse order.

3. Jakpro

Jakpro Notebook Evangelist

Reputations: