1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

updated ati hd 6770m driver

Discussion in 'HP Pavilion Notebooks' started by nick779, Jun 2, 2011.

1. CanUFixThis?

CanUFixThis? Notebook Enthusiast

Hello,

I too have problems with the drivers of my ATI 6770m on my HP Pavilion dv6-6002ev and I decided to post here to see if you can help me.

I updated my driver for the card, because of some crash problems that I had, but now Switchable Graphics does not work. Is it a problem with the driver? How can I downgrade my driver so that I can use Switchable Graphics again?

2. xAcid9

xAcid9 Notebook Deity

3. CanUFixThis?

CanUFixThis? Notebook Enthusiast

Hello again,

before and after the driver update for the 6770m I am experiencing some gaming problems. The games run smoothly before some time but now it runs badly and the game lags. I downloaded the HDD Sentinel programme and showed me that the health of my Hard Disk was in "25% Acceptable" and there werre bad sectors on it. Has it something to do with the performance of my graphics card? Can u help me solve my problem?

Thank you

4. TheDescent

TheDescent Newbie

I have the same problem and the same laptop

All you need is modified drivers and the best modified driver for our laptop is this :
    Leshcat

Try this and u will remember me.

p.s. my UBR sets at f940 (when u reach there , u understand that....)

5. Kirrr

Kirrr Notebook Deity

You just answered with your first post to a 2 year old abandoned topic. :)