Unsold Cars Around The World-

Discussion in 'Motorized Vehicles' started by allfiredup, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    they dont have the m35 red(AN ATROCITY I TELL YA!!!) It use to have a red but it was lame it was a dark red and wasn't really nice im still shocked to this point infiniti never bought back red to the M35 i drool every time i think about a garnett fire(G37's Red color)on an M35/45.....*drool*

2. allfiredup

allfiredup Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    After reading your post, I had to do a little research. The 2006 and 2007 M35 was available in a color called "Crimson Roulette"....it looks like a blood clot! :eek: Your BLACK looks much better!

You don't see many upscale cars in a true RED anymore. I used to see bright red Mercedes C-Class and BMW 3-series all the time. The Acura TSX was available in an awesome looking 'Milano Red' until this year....when they redesigned it and beat it with the ugly stick! :p :rolleyes:

3. booboo12

booboo12 Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    :eek: I saw one at the local auto show. The new front end is hideous! I swear it looks like a giant bottle opener...

4. allfiredup

Reputations:
    Have you seen the new TL, it's even WORSE! Take a look if you can stomach it- LINK. And the TL's rear end is just as bad....

They must have been taking bong hits when they designed this thing....and when management signed off on it...

The RL has a slightly less offensive version of the snout, too! I had a '94 Legend for a few years and I can't believe this is even the same company...I need some anti-nausea medication now.... :confused:

5. Manic Penguins

Manic Penguins [+[ ]=]

Reputations:
    I'll gladly take a few off their hands XD

6. booboo12

booboo12 Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    LOL! Yeah TL was there as well...talk about a FAIL in the asthetics department. I read either on Jalopnik or Autoblog (on a smartphone now so i cant search...) that one dealer was painting the "shield" body color. It looks a bit better that way too. *hands over anti-nausea medicine* I needed some too, don't worry! ;)

7. allfiredup

Reputations:
    Yeah, I read about the painted grilles also- here's a PIC
    The problem is that the grille has a smooth/glossy finish that won't hold that paint forever! In a few years, after a few stone chips (road rash)....it ain't gonna be pretty! Then again, it couldn't get much worse!

In related news, I foresee Certified Pre-Owned Acura sales skyrocketing....when cars start selling again, that is.

You mentioned Jalopnik, you've gotta see this posting about the TSX on the Jalopnik site. I choked on my coffee when I read it- TSX Comment

8. Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Lol i told you there old red was nothing too write home about.

The only car that i have seen(i believe) That has a really nice shade of read is the new Jaguar XF's i remember seeing the high performance version XF-R with the 510hp and spy shots had it in a really sick red very nice for a sedan but that is also a very classy car as well gotta love the new jags.

9. allfiredup

Reputations:
    Actually, when I was seriously thinking about buying an '09 Mazda6, I was liking the "Sangria Red" hue on it. Take a look- Mazda6

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.