[University Organizational Behavior] Theoretical limitations vs. Methodological limitations-help

Discussion in 'Programming and Homework Questions' started by booboo12, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. booboo12

booboo12 Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Alright so I'm typing the discussion portion of a group project paper for my organizational behavior class. The discussion is where you discuss the weaknesses and strengths of the project. In the weakness section we're told to discuss our theoretical limitations and our methodological limitations of the project. I believe we found the methodological limitations (limited research review, a small, focused, survey population, etc.) but am unsure as to what theoretical limitations are. I have no clue about what those are and googling is useless for stuff like this because it doesn't give a definition at all, just junk links that don't help.

Any clue what a theoretical limitation is in the context of a study/survey?

2. akashram

akashram Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Theoretical limitations: The theory that your project is based on limits what you can explain/achieve.

Methodological limitations: The methods your project employ limit what you can explain/achieve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.