]]>

Toshiba satellite A350 bios recovery (Phoenix)

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by dirak1974, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultravy

ultravy Newbie

Reputations:
    the file alaa230a.rom is your bios!!! Check first if you download the corect bios for your notebook!

2. r3L4x

r3L4x Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello, I have same problem on Toshiba satellite P870-11m

Biggest problem is that i downloaded bios exe file but there is no bios.rom file. I tried to downloading other bioses and there i found bios.rom file, how can i get my bios file?

3. Fer Rios

Fer Rios Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi forum partners...

I have a problem with a Toshiba Satellite A505D-S6958, the same issue, appears to be dead, no video and no HDD led blinkin, i can hear fans and DVD tries to read...

I tried to install BIOS from toshiba webpage, and renamed .fd file to BIOS.fd, but i don't know the shortcut to flash from USB, i tried with Fn+B, ESC, F1, F2, win+B and no success, can someone help me?

Thanks

4. macworldunix

macworldunix Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi, l can help you, l mine is working, sort it out.

5. macworldunix

macworldunix Newbie

Reputations:
    Toshiba Satellite C660 Bios failed to update, it freeze in the middle, and my laptop will not turn on just black screen, laterl downloaded bios crisi disk,, prepared usb disk 4b.
    then downloaded the latest bios from toshiba website.
    replace BIOS.ROM with the one in the usb drive and rename it as BIOS.WHP., save it.
    Remove battery - HDD and the DVD drive.
    Connect the usb first then power corde.
    Hold fn + b keys together while pressing on power button. about 15s, the wait 5 mn until the fun stops..
    restart the computer by pressing power button. all done.

6. Pdse

Pdse Newbie

Reputations:
    did you get to solve your problem?
    I have the same problem now...:(

7. salimdz

salimdz Newbie

Reputations:
    hi every one
    this is my problem and i will be extremely grateful ...my laptop have problem it contains all my work and a part of my life.i own it since 2007.
    last night i re installed the exploitation system from win 7 to win xp,one installed,drivers too, and the genius in my stupid mind whispered to me " click on flash bios"....ive done it yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah o_O......doesnt need a draw to explain you...screen freezed..then i restart the laptop....nothing work....black screen.....i hear the hard disk try to start then stop.fan works.
    my laptop is TOSHIBA SATELLITE A200 PSAOE.
    i tried all your solutions,but no way....i downloaded the last bos from tosh..i tried another and another...stick usb lights..fan turn high..nothing else..the screen stay black.....please..really please
    thank you to everyone

8. rkiro

rkiro Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello,
    I have the same problem with my Toshiba Satellite P300D - bios crashed during update and I need help to recover my bios. I tried to use crisis recovery procedure with usb drive as described here with no results -Fn+B, Fn+F, Win+B, Win+F .
    Please help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.