TONGFANG GK7CN6S / GK7CP0S / GK7CP7S

Discussion in 'Other Manufacturers' started by sicily428, Oct 17, 2018.

1. cavell219

cavell219 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    As of right now my highest is 17,702 . -125mV on CPU +190 core and +750 memory on GPU

Max CPU temp was 77, max GPU was 76. I can post a link to the results if desired.
    Gfx score was 20,935 Physics 16,304

I want to hit 21k gfx and 17,800 firestrike but I may be at the ceiling of my silicone lottery... lol

2. Edward M.

Edward M. Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    does anyone have the latest version of Realtek audio and creative sound blaster???

there are so many different drivers for different vendors?

Right now I have Realtek 6/14/2017 6.0.1.8186 driver

3. Riktar

Riktar Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    That's pretty sweet man. I kinda stopped tweaking with it once it broke 17.3k with 20+k graphics but I should try to see what I can squeeze out of it. I just got lazy once it beat it out both my Alienware 17r4 and omen x 17 both with an i7 7820hk and 1080 clocked 16k ish and those were mammoths lol.

4. badmod

badmod Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Good to hear about the fan. I saw the video few pages back and it sounds loud beside coil whine which I'm not worried about. It seems like the phone was very close to the fan when filming

5. badmod

badmod Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Sadly it's no longer on sale and it's back ordered. Since it's running at 2400, I see lots of 2400 ram deals for $150. It would have been nice to get this tho.

6. TLMichaelScarn

TLMichaelScarn Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    ^^^ Anyone have anything on this? It's one of those pet peeve deal-breakers for me, though I understand not everyone will care about response time that much. The motion blur on the OP17 was too much for me. Can I expect the same panel on the 2070 Mech-17? Any info anyone has would be much appreciated -- looking to make a purchase very soon.

7. jrwingate6

jrwingate6 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    The OP17 and the older Mech 17 used a 30ms panel. The thin bezel Mech 17 uses a 9ms panel. That's according to Eluktronics.

I have a 3ms panel on my desktop and I personally can't see a difference but that's just me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Riktar and LamsonMusic like this.
  8. LamsonMusic

LamsonMusic Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    I second this. I haven't used the op17, however the response time on the mech-17 2070 seems totally fine. I've noticed zero ghosting so far. It's definitely not a 30ms response time. The 9ms eluktronics states for the panel is accurate. Every game I've played on this laptop so far has been an absolute joy.

9. TLMichaelScarn

TLMichaelScarn Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Thanks. Can the display be mirrored to an external monitor while playing full screen games? As in, both displays on and running on the 2070? Or does Optimus prevent this?

10. LamsonMusic

LamsonMusic Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Thats a good question. I haven't used an external monitor with this laptop yet but I'm pretty sure @Riktar just got a new external. Hopefully he can weigh in and give a definite answer.