TONGFANG GK7CN6S / GK7CP0S / GK7CP7S

Discussion in 'Other Manufacturers' started by sicily428, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Cerreta28

Cerreta28 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Sounds like you need to change you Nvidia controll panel setting .. I think it’s using the intel interpreted gpu not the RTX card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ezradharma

ezradharma Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Does anyone know a method to test if a subwoofer is blown? I have a feeling mine and a ton of others are for running audio without SB5/SBC.

3. Installed64

Installed64 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I have Soundblaster Connect installed on my system already, it must have been included from CyberpowerPC. The default crossover is 80Hz, who knows if that is ideal though...

I also tested my laptop for DPC latency issues (as per this article, thanks @ezradharma), but the program LatencyMon didn't find issues with my laptop. I still get the popping of speakers. It's not an issue for me personally, so if it's not an easy fix I don't really care. I'm not about to go through the huge checklist of things to fix.

4. ezradharma

Reputations:
    I've messed with the crossover on the SBC, makes no changes at all... Broken I guess, finding a way to fix either SBC or editing the sound drivers are going to have to be the solution. Based on this guide, http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/p157sm-heavily-modded-speakersystem.812687, might trying custom boxes for the subwoofer at least, not really going to try anything big like new drivers and rewiring with old wires yet.

5. LamsonMusic

LamsonMusic Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    I still have no control panel access. I'm also unable to find the download in the windows store. Stumped at this point.

6. LamsonMusic

Reputations:
    Which driver version are you using?

7. ezradharma

Reputations:
  8. LamsonMusic

Reputations:
  9. roakes

roakes Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:

10. roakes

roakes Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Should the fans be constantly audible when just browsing? They're not at full speed or anything but definitely a constant sound of air. Could it be because I'm using an external display connected via mini DP which means it's using the 2070 more? It doesn't seem to be pushing the core clocks up though, are the fans purely temperature controlled? At the moment with just browsing my CPU is fluctuating between 45-50 and GPU 38-40