TONGFANG GK5CN5Z and TONGFANG GK5CN6Z

Discussion in 'Other Manufacturers' started by sicily428, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Marcos Shrem

Marcos Shrem Newbie

Reputations:
    hey i have a question did you changed anything in the bios i cant seem to get my USB recognized to reach the installation i am using your EFI folder

2. domell98

domell98 Newbie

Reputations:
    Does Gk5cn6z support hardware encryption (edrive)?
    I have 970 evo, I try to activate but I can't

3. cletus_cassidy

cletus_cassidy Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
  4. ApplePi

ApplePi Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Howdy, has anyone that has ordered one of the batteries received theirs yet? Mine said it would be here on the 9th but the tracking hasn't been updated since the day it shipped and I haven't heard from dhl the seller or USPS.

5. clone1008

clone1008 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Mine says the 15th DHL shows no activity since it was sent. It's probably caught up in customs, it happens occasionally.

Sent from my Samsung Note 9 "SM-N960U" using Tapatalk

ApplePi likes this.
  6. ApplePi

ApplePi Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hokie doke I'll try to be patient. I was hoping to have it installed before school starts on Monday but that was prolly being over ambitious on my part.

7. hnamanh

hnamanh Newbie

Reputations:
    I'm in the same boat like you. It was sent and said the expected delivery date is Jan 9th but no movement in tracking.

8. Blebleuh

Blebleuh Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I'm not sure if it's the same, but my graphic card also seems to turn on and off and on and off and so, as shown by the temp sensor on AfterBurner (top graph). Normally, it sticks to 0 when the graphic card is not in use. But I cannot figure out how to see if the graphic card is turned on or off with GPU-Z. Any clue ?

Befor writing this message I thought it happened only after playing a game (as I remember form previous observations), but now it seems to behave this way as soon as I launch Afterburner. By monitoring GPU temp with TS: after startup, it's stuck at 0 which is normal. But when I start Afterburner, it begins to switch randmly between 0 and ~40.... Weird

Attached Files:

9. custom90gt

custom90gt Dellerator Super Moderator

Reputations:
    If you go to the sensor tab of GPU-Z it will show the same thing. Mine does it all the time, regardless of what applications I have running. I'm going to do a fresh install of win10 to see if the issue persists. This is likely where a good chunk of battery drain comes from...

So a fresh install doesn't have that issue, I'll keep testing to see what may be causing such a thing.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 12:53 PM
    Blebleuh and abraham3991 like this.
  10. macky112

macky112 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I just received my 1g of Kyronaut, has anyone repasted their 17+? if so, what kind of temp decrease for a 10min aida64 with turbo fan can I expect? TIA

this will be my first time repasting a laptop, and i've watched bob's video a couple of times, but my question is, since I cant be sure how much paste is needed to cover the entire surfaces of the chips, would a little bit more than needed better than a little bit not enough?