Threat deleted

Discussion in 'Marketplace FAQ, Rules and Guidelines' started by Beavy, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beavy

Beavy Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    What can i do so my threat will not be deleted? I'm registered here for like 2 years now. I dont have the posts because i like reading what ppl write here and i like this forum alot. Posting dumb comments to reach 100 posts is rly retarded. I tried to reach the mobs BUT NO ONE replied anything. I posted 2 times using the form, 1st time i thought that the threat was deleted because i had no proof of ownership but 2nd one had and it got deleted too. What do you want me to do Mods?

2. UltraGSM

UltraGSM ...so many Alienwares...

Reputations:
    Sell on eBay/amazon/other forum's or local newspapers etc, rules are rules. No need to post "dumb" posts to reach 100' count, just find thread that would really interest you and while chatting there and sharing your opinion you wont even notice how your USEFUL posts will add-up and you've already 100' post rating.

No offense, rules are rules

3. Beavy

Beavy Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Any admin to comment on this matter?

4. katalin_2003

katalin_2003 NBR Spectre Super Moderator

Reputations:
  5. J.R. Nelson

J.R. Nelson Minister of Awesome

Reputations:
    Yeah, I mean - rules are rules. We don't take any responsibility whatsoever for users buying and selling merchandise in the forum, but we do have a few basic rules in place to serve as a minimum layer of protection for those who do.

You should listen to the other comments in this thread. Bide your time, become a valued member of the forum, and you can buy and sell within reason. Or don't, and find someplace else to do it. Remember, these rules are in place for your protection, too, so think about that instead of calling out the policies with derogatory language.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.