The Witcher 3 Discussion Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by 1nstance, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Kaze No Tamashii

Kaze No Tamashii Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    if you like riding horse, you'll like this game.

(sometimes the horse suddenly stops though but it's okay. She can walk on her hind legs, really fast, too)

2. Niaphim

Niaphim Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Also some of the most satisfying swordplay I ever experienced. Tried to go sign build for my 3rd playthrough but dodging stuff (quen is for pussies) and slicing enemies to pieces never gets old.

3. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Yeah, Roach's behavior can sometimes be a bit weird. I do like how horse handles tho. And those sudden stops can most of the time be explained (i.e. trying to turn very sharply).

4. s1rrah

s1rrah Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Been playing for a few months now. Best single player game I've ever run in to. The production, man ... the voice acting ... the fact that every single side quest/contract I've been on has played no differently in content/scope and entertainment than does the main story line. Honestly, having played 2 decades worth of RPG's? Witcher 3 is really something ... it boggles my mind every time I play it ... I mean, how in the world did they tie all that together so perfectly. I think I like the cut scenes as much as actually playing ... LOL ... it can be so hilarious ... some friends at Overclock.net have referred to W3 as more so an "interactive novel" ... or "interactive movie" ... more than it is a traditional/typical RPG ...

Tried Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 and didnt' last more than a few days ... Witcher 3 is a whole different story ...

I'm currently at 100 hours and am just now reaching the part of the main story line where you do something or other about a "Sunstone" ... LOL ... spent a gazillion hours on side quests and still have a ton to do ...

I'm terrified that it's going to end too soon. LMFAO!!@ ... but then there are the DLC's ...

Do yourself a favor ... if you haven't played it, wait until you can play it on gear that gets you solid FPS cause the open world is freakishly gorgeous on max settings ...

(oh yeah ... hottest <and hippest> and most *bad ass* video game chicks EVER ... I'm just pissed that I wasn't able to get with Phillipa ... something about them damaged eyes and the boobs are just driving me nuts) ...

[​IMG]

(sigh)

Oh ... teh tears ... LOL ...

;-)

Vasudev and killkenny1 like this.
  5. Kaze No Tamashii

Reputations:
    careful, she will cut your

throat

if you ever betray her.

//did they ever fix Roach's mane and tail bug? My Road is still missing her mane and I've to switch to a Toussaint horse armour which cover the mane then switch back whatever armour I'm using to make her mane appear everytime I change map/load a save. My game has some broken mods maybe that's why? o_O

Vasudev likes this.
  6. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Yup, they did fix her main. At least for me it's back.
    Also, Triss is love, Triss is life! :D

Vasudev and s1rrah like this.
  7. s1rrah

Reputations:
    I didn't look at the spoiler but I get your meaning easy enough ... :)

Tragically ... I'm pretty sure that's why I like her ...

That said, sadly, I think I'm past the point where I can go the Phillipa route (but I still cling to hope!!!)

LMAO ... damnit .. already planning a second play through ...

;-)

8. Kaze No Tamashii

Reputations:
    no Philippa rout because

0:33

9. s1rrah

Reputations:
    DUDE!!!

That's when my Gamer Heart(tm) broke!!! I just played through that scene yesterday!!! LMAO!

I knew after that exchange that there would be no inroads ...

Vasudev likes this.
  10. s1rrah

Reputations:
    Where is the "Get with Phillipa and the Entire World Dies but I'm Okay With That(tm)" play through story line?

Vasudev likes this.