The Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon coming to dvd in 2007

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by M1CH43L, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M1CH43L

M1CH43L Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this has nothing to do with notebooks, but for the college students on here, do you remember the good cartoons, back in the 90's? Well, I just thought I would tell that Saturday Morning Sonic (named SatAM by diehards) is coming to dvd 2007. It was the one with the good plots, humor, and actually interesting to watch, unlike the other sonic the hedgehog shows. Anyway, just thought I would rejoice! All 26 episodes in a dvd box set. With the rumored title "Sonic: The Complete Set"
    It's all over the internet
    http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6436
    http://forevergeek.com/cartoons/soni...ing_to_dvd.php
    I know it's geeky, but usually geeky things are the best, like Spiderman, Halo, Star Wars, oh and Sonic.

<Delete the other thread with a similar thread name please moderators>

2. TwilightVampire

TwilightVampire Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Hooray for 90's cartoons!!! Back when it was actually worth it to get up early on saturday mornings!

3. Reize

Reize Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Is this the one based off the comic? That was really the only one I like anymore. The stuff they have now is garbage..

4. M1CH43L

M1CH43L Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Actually the comics were based off this show. It's so great, and those 90's cartoons cannot be beat. The golden age of cartoons before the anime take over. Back in the day. Anyway, get the dvd! It'll be awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.