The SNL VP Debate ......LMAO!!!

Discussion in 'Everything Political' started by LIVEFRMNYC, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LIVEFRMNYC

LIVEFRMNYC Blah Blah Blah!!!

Reputations:
    Same reason why Bush roast was news worthy. Stupidity is funny.

2. Weet

Weet Guest

Reputations:
    The only time I have seen the news guys run stories about SNL and Palin was the SNL version of the Couric interview. In that case, the mention was because SNL used the script from the interview almost word for word -- as comedy -- which certainly hasn't been seen for a while.

3. Zenica

Zenica InterArmaEnimSilentLeges

Reputations:
    That video must have been cached somewhere on the local hdd.
    But where?

4. darklich

darklich Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Actually, it's pretty much been an every week thing since Tina Fey was brought back. I can understand how this rings funny, but the problem is that SNL has become so one-sided in the hole thing that it just makes them look like they are nothing more than an Obama platform to launch snide attacks against Palin. Pretty soon, at the end of the show, Obama's going to have to come on and approve the message. I gotta hand to you liberals, though, you've had it and now you guys are willing to do anything and everything to win the Presidency. It's an all out, no holds barred, effort for sure. Personally, I hope it fails and the folks who really chug this thing along see through the circus side show and decide to truly move on!

5. Lysander

Lysander AFK, raid time.

Reputations:
    I'm sure if Obama/Biden said as much stupid crap as McCain/Palin, then SNL would rip on them too. But when you're looking at embarrassing politicians, the Republican candidates are making themselves an easy target.

I love it how the majority of americans are so one sided in your politics. You're all either extreme right or left wing. Both sides accuse the other of playing dirty, and both sides are blaming their own mistakes on their opponents. America's already lost most of its respect in my books, so the outcome of this election won't make much of a difference to me personally. This whole campaign is just great entertainment, watching as America lifts it's rear end for the world to see and make fun of.

6. darklich

Reputations:
    Have you not heard the *stupid crap* said by Biden lately? FDR, stand up Chuck, 7-11. And for goodness sake if SNL can't find a way to dress up someone in a Curious George get up to do some back room deals, now that's skipping the low hanging fruit, for sure!

7. Snowsurfer

Snowsurfer Rocky Mtn High

Reputations:
  8. bmwrob

bmwrob Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    You know, you're beginning to sound like a second-rate imitation of SideSwipe with your **** cheap shots at America. I don't know what the hell your problem is, but I know **** well you're one of those guys with lots to say while protected sitting behind a **** monitor.

/Added to ignore list

9. darklich

Reputations:
    Indeed, if SNL was really in it for the satire and comedy they could have a field day with them all, but instead the focus like a laser beam on Palin, who most clearly is the biggest threat to Obama and so she must be terminated. It's so obvious! I'd be happy to just write off the Hollywood antics, if I wasn't aware of how influential they can be. Unfortunately, marketing and advertising actually work. I guess we'll know where America stands in about a month!

10. Modly

Modly Warranty Voider

Reputations:
    It'll stand with me voting independent. Neither McCain or Obama satisfy my needs for a president.

I've been in this section of NBR defending some aspects of Palin, but honestly she says some really stupid ****. I thought her own interview was the SNL skit when I first saw it.

Oddly enough, I've had more Obama supporters call the cops on me and my car in the last year than I have with all of the republican supporters combined. (Maybe that's why I'm pissed off at those democrats...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.