The Rant Thread (read the rules)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Clutch, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshthor

joshthor 100% Crazy Sauce

Reputations:
    im awesome.

2. Diablo

Diablo Metalhead

Reputations:
    if you say so Miz....

width='425' height='344'><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VZbTjqUcTGY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VZbTjqUcTGY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width='425' height='344'></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
  3. d.rivera08

d.rivera08 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    hahaha that's awesome.

4. Ferrari

Ferrari Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    /rant

I am tired of the high ammo prices, im tired of the people who go to walmart and buy every box of ammo.

My Graphics card taking a giant **** on me and this is the second graphcs card this laptop has been through. FU ATI for making the X1800 a pile of crap and making it only good for 6-8 months of use.

My Alienware has been though 2 X1800 graphics cards.... WHY?

I hate how i cant use certain words in a rant thread to thuroughly express myself.

I hate how the government and politicians ignore the constitution and bill of rights all the time. I hate how politicians lie.

I hate the media because they are biased and most of the time they have no idea what they are talking about. I hate how the media only reports nothing but U.S. casualties in war but NEVER reports about how many dead enemy there are and they never report about victories and what the troops do to help people. I hate how the media always blow things out of proportion.

How many more movies are they gonna make about natzis?? make some movies about the japs for once.

I hate how i cant buy alchohol untill i turn 21, but at 18 i can vote, sign up for the military and fight for my country. I can buy cigeretts and play the lottery but i cant buy a beer. I cant buy guns at 18 but i cant buy a shot alcohol?

WHY does it cost a $1.29 to buy a new song on itunes?!?!????!!! give me a break... you record companys need to STOP price gauging. You do NOT need another mansion, you do not need another Bently. Im sitting here in my beater car and i have to pay $1.29 for your song while at te same time you are in youre Bently.. shove it in my face more.

That goes for all the other singers/actors that drive around in 100k cars and claim they are losing money to people who pirate.

I hate how college is so expensive.. Everytime i think about college i see $$ signs pop up infront of my eyes. I hate how im going to allow myself to go into debt.

I hate the bullet balistics in games... It should take 1 SHOT with an M14 to kill you not 2 or 3 shots. Same with everother weapon, depending on where you hit of course. You should not be able to hit a target acuratly with a 9mm over 70-100m. I hate how in COD4 there is no select fire option.

I hate how fast food resturants advertise nice plump juicy hamburgers.. but then when you order it you get sloppy and/or crushed burger with stale fries.

actors are over paid

/end rant

5. joshthor

joshthor 100% Crazy Sauce

Reputations:
    lol :)

6. booboo12

booboo12 Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I hate being so stressed out about life! :/

7. Howitzer225

Howitzer225 Death Company Dreadnought

Reputations:
    I hate how professors would not attend class for several meetings and then lay down a really hard exam out of a sudden :realmad:

8. Manic Penguins

Manic Penguins [+[ ]=]

Reputations:
    I hate people who put numbers in their name because the original was taken ;)

But seriously, I hate chavs and all other similar species.

9. Tinderbox (UK)

Tinderbox (UK) BAKED BEAN KING

Reputations:
    Price of flash memory is going up, was going to buy 2x2g SD at 4.99 yesterday now 9.99 , not happy.

10. King of Interns

King of Interns Simply a laptop enthusiast

Reputations:
    HaHa who doesn't

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.