The Random Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Metamorphical, Feb 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reize

Reize Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Um, boo!

Sorry I haven't been around... At all, WoW has sucked me in. ._.;

Merry Christmahanakwanzaa Solstice.

2. Phillip

Phillip Phillip J. Fry

Reputations:
    Merry Christmahanakwanzaa Solstice to you too

3. Tim

Tim Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Merry Christmas to you too. ;) Sorry I had to be politically incorrect but it is just too fun. :p

It feels like I haven't been around forever. lol It is nice to be done with school though. :p
    Tim

4. plattnnum

plattnnum Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    indeed it is...watched it tonight while enjoying some medicinal giggle smoke. Pure classic.

5. spookyu

spookyu NBR Zombie Expert

Reputations:
    **** you fedex! **** you! I happened to check the status of the package containing all the little "extras" for my new paintball gun and in the details section it says "Package not due for delivery ". Gahhh! Those bastards! So far every time I have used fedex my package has been late, EVER TIME (and they were my only option this time, or I would have chosen someone else). Graaaahhh! This is so frustrating, and there is nothing I can do about it, its not like they will refund me or compensate me - "Ohh, you paid for 2 day and it came in 8 days later, too bad, read the fine print." Sorry for ranting, I'm just pissed off.

6. Tim

Tim Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    That really sucks. I have never had any problems with either Fedex or UPS. I guess I am just lucky. :p

I am very bored. -_-
    Tim

7. spookyu

spookyu NBR Zombie Expert

Reputations:
    Yeah, I'm bored too, and it seems like everyone around me has suddenly come down with a stomach virus. If I catch it that would make it the 4th year in a row I have been sick ON christmas (no wait, there was one year it was on christmas eve). Lmao, I'm going to end up being one of those people who gets all depressed around the holidays and says they hate christmas. Mmmm, well, I guess I'll go test out this zombie map on garrys mod 10 (no one here happens to play that game do they? we need some more people to make this interesting).

8. Tim

Tim Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I think I will play some BF2 single player and keep bothering my dad to change ISPs. :p
    Tim

9. Sam

Sam Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

I'll be going down to USA tomorrow! Sightseeing and super shopping. My dad's bringing his notebook, so hopefully I'll be able to log on during the three days I'm there.

10. Metamorphical

Metamorphical Good computer user

Reputations:
    I hope you all are having a Merry Christmas eve. Have a good Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone I with you the best holiday and lots of joy tomarrow.

-Niki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.