The Pay it Forward Thread (aka The PiFT) - New Rules

Discussion in 'Marketplace FAQ, Rules and Guidelines' started by Manic Penguins, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insomniac89

Insomniac89 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hey, this thread is dying, so i'd like to bring it back in (its a good thread!) i have an RCA indoor amplified antenna refurbed, its good if you live in the United States and Have an ATSC HD Tuner, you can pick up free HD broadcasts, unfortunately where i live in Canada, i can't get squat!

Also my Abit IS7 Socket 478 Mobo has started to fail, it only works with one Dimm at a time (maybe someone knows how to fix it), If someone wants it, i can send it!, Im also looking for a replacement Socket 478 mobo, if anyone has one, that would be awesome!

2. QueenOfSpades

QueenOfSpades Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I have some old MacBook RAM lying around - 2x265MB. I'll see what else is in my drawer.

3. niffcreature

niffcreature ex computer dyke

Reputations:
    ok so Charles P. Jefferies, can i run this thread yet? :p

4. niffcreature

niffcreature ex computer dyke

Reputations:
    oh, i was going to buy that from you wasnt i... but it doesnt have a built in DAC
    can i have it for my mom?

the other day she was screaming, "why did we have to do this goddamn switch to digital?! the government is screwing everything up we cant even watch TV any more! it was better before!" ... and so on.
    LOL

5. mk1freak

mk1freak Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    i had sent out the t3400 cpu that i had but today the damn thing came back again undeliverable, whoever it was that wanted it please pm me your details if you still want it.

6. de.1337

de.1337 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Yo. I've got some DDR2 RAM—two 512 MB PC2-4200 sticks from my 1501. One is Hynix, the other ProMOS. One is labeled 533 Mhz, I would guess the other one might be the same.

I'll ship them free anywhere in the States. Elsewise, they're going in the trash (too little value).

7. de.1337

Reputations:
    Another thing: 4 GB Hitachi Microdrive from an iPod Mini. I think it's in good condition. I did drop it about 2.5 feet (it had no power) one time, so I don't really want to try selling it on eBay. I have not tested it since I dropped it, though. Don't actually have any way to test it, as I gave the iPod to a friend (flash modded, that is...).

I'm asking for shipping costs on this one. Just whatever it costs for whatever service you want it shipped with (UPS, FedEx, etc.).

8. Manic Penguins

Manic Penguins [+[ ]=]

Reputations:
    You have my consent. Just rip my main post and start a new thread. This one will be shut down when the new ones up and running. On second thought, my main post may be heavily outdated, maybe starting fresh would be a good idea.

9. de.1337

Reputations:
    Okay dokey! Don't forget to add my stuff (last two posts) to the new list!

(Oh, and that battery... I gave it away long ago to someone on here!)

10. JiantBrane

JiantBrane Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Item1 : 15" UVA laptop skin (Dell Decoskin)
    Item 2: Spiderman tri-fold wallet.
    Shipping charge: $3 for either.

1. I've got a University of Virginia laptop skin. It was originally designed to fit on a Dell 1501, but I think it would fit on most 15" 16x10 computers with logos in the middle (there's a little cutout so the logo would show through).

2. Spiderman tri-fold wallet: Black nyon body with glossy image of Spiderman swing-leaping; red trim and blue stitching. Has hook-and-loop fastening. I like it because it's slim, but I promised my girlfriend I wouldn't carry it. High-quality wallet perfect for any business dinner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.