*** The Official MSI GT75 Owners and Discussions Lounge ***

Discussion in 'MSI Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Ultra Male, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Ghost 350

Ghost 350 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Hmscott, can you please confirm one thing? In the other thread here...http://forum.notebookreview.com/thr...core-i9-nvidia-rtx-2080.826953/page-14...some users say there is horrible inverse ghosting with the 144hz AUO 1080p panel. Have you noticed anything like that? I am on the fence of purchasing a GT75 myself but don't want to if there are issues with the panel. Apparently, it's not something that's driver related either. The it's a factory calibration thing where they went too high for an overshoot. Thanks.

hmscott likes this.
  2. Elphie

Elphie Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi Team!

Just updated my GT75 Titan 8RG with windows 10 1903 and having a problem with bluetooth connection. On device manager everything seems fine and no problem it also shows on notification icon but when I search It can't find anything, I also tried pairing it with my android phone but I can't see my Laptop on the list, im trying to pair bluetooth headseth by the way, i have an extra bluetooth dongle I used on my desktop and so tried it on my laptop while disabling the intel bluetooth and was able to see it on the bluetooth list. Anyone who can help me on this matter? Thanks

3. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOK's Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    You'll find more if you google it...
    http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/windows-10-1903.827243/page-18#post-10916553

https://www.ghacks.net/2019/06/12/c...anymore-on-windows-8-or-10-thats-intentional/
    Microsoft released security updates for all supported versions of the Windows operating system on June 11, 2019. Some of the released updates patch a Bluetooth security vulnerability by "intentionally preventing connections between Windows and Bluetooth devices that are not secure and use well-known keys to encrypt connections, including security fobs".

In other words: Windows prevents the pairing of certain Bluetooth devices with Windows systems after the latest security update is installed.

Ultra Male likes this.
  4. Elphie

Reputations:

Thanks for the update as I wasn't aware of that intentional blocking by Microsoft though, as said in my post I have an extra usb bluetooth dongle that I tried on and it works, besides on the original bluetooth module that was internally included with GT75 8RG Killer AC 1550 I cannot even see any device to connect to after rigid scanning where as when I use the usb dongle it shows on the list plus was I able to pair.

5. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    What is your WLAN Card model and also tell me the driver version you're using.

6. Elphie

Reputations:

Wlan Card is AC 1550 (9260NGW) i have attached a screenshot ,hope it helps. Thank you in advance

Attached Files:

7. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    you screenshot is tiny but uninstall your current bluetooth driver then reboot then install this one and try:

Killer 1650X Bluetooth Driver 21.20.0

And while you're at it: Killer 1650X WLAN Driver 21.30.1.1 , also works for your card

8. Elphie

Reputations:
  9. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    forgot to mention, don't forget to unblock the zip file before extracting it and do the same for the Bluetooth Driver EXE

See how here: "Are you sure you want to run this file?" [Yes or No]

10. Elphie

Reputations:

Unfortunately its still the same, i have screen captured driver details for verification that I got the right driver. I tried turning off wifi too just to see if it will work. And also have the files unblocked prior install.

On next screen captured photo you can see that I insert the usb bluetooth I have and still able to detect 2 of my bluetooth headset while disabling the intel bluetooth that came with the wlan card,so I was wondering if it is a hardware issue?

Attached Files: