*** The Official MSI GT75 Owners and Discussions Lounge ***

Discussion in 'MSI Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Ultra Male, Jun 23, 2017.

1. hmscott

hmscott Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    MSI GT75 Titan (Intel 8th gen + GTX 1080) Gaming Laptop Review
    MobileTechReview
    Published on Jul 11, 2018
    The massive and powerful MSI GT75 Titan 8RG is one of the largest and coolest running 17.3” gaming laptops on the market. It runs Windows 10 on your choice of the 8th gen Intel Coffee Lake 6 core i7-8850H or the Core i9-8950HK processor and it has NVIDIA GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X dedicated graphics. The notebook is available with a wide gamut full HD 120Hz display or a 4K 60 Hz display. This is one of MSI’s highest end gaming laptops and it has a SteelSeries mechanical keyboard with per key RGB backlighting, strong audio with a 5 watt subwoofer and S/PDIF audio support, Killer 1550 WiFi, Thunderbolt 3 and a 330 watt power supply. We look at model 056 priced at $2,799, and our review loaner was supplied by XOTICPC.com, a reputable online gaming laptop retailer that also offers upgrade services.

jehuty0110 and Pedro69 like this.
  2. Pedro69

Pedro69 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:

hmscott likes this.
  3. Talamier

Talamier Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Here's a video I watched before purchasing. Was one of the deciding factors for me.

4. Pedro69

Reputations:
    Anyone knows how to monitor rpm fans with msi afterburner or hwinfo64? I cant find any info how to show in laptops…

Perhaps that not able to do this in laptops...only can check rpm fans with dragon center.

5. JeanLegi

JeanLegi Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    You can use silent option tool.
    Any other option with afterburner is not working.

raz8020 and Vistar Shook like this.
  6. Pedro69

Reputations:
    There is any official download with last version?

7. Pedro69

Reputations:
    Ok, i installed last version but im not able to monitor the rpms with msi afterburner :/

8. heliada

heliada Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    That's what he said, it's impossible with afterburner. And silent option is not officially supported for 8th gen cpu's. You will have to wait if someone else responds who runs it where they got theirs and/or what they had to do to make it work. Right now you are stuck with dragon center for that (tbh silent option does not provide anything extra - e.g. if you are looking for rpm's in OSD that will never work). If you want to monitor rpms in real time while gaming your best shot is to link your dragon center to the mobile app.

raz8020 and Vistar Shook like this.
  9. NerdAlert

NerdAlert Newbie

Reputations:
    Niiiice, thank you. That is exactly what I was looking for!

10. NerdAlert

NerdAlert Newbie

Reputations:
    Just updated the latest Dragon Center driver and it no longer displays my GPU. Anyone else have this happen and know of a solution? I can use afterburner and other programs for this I know, just kind of dumb feeling like I lost something instead of gained something from an update.