*** The Official MSI GE75 Raider Owners and Discussions Lounge ***

Discussion in 'MSI Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Ultra Male, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Kevin@GenTechPC

Kevin@GenTechPC Company Representative

Reputations:
    There are regional and global warranty offered by MSI.
    Typically, regional warranty is 2-year, and global is 1-year (service locations are limited, few are restricted and not participating).

2. MrBeer

MrBeer Newbie

Reputations:
    I got the GE63 with a 2070. It is a new laptop and playing around with it .so the idle temps are around 35 to 45 with no throttle stop enable.with Dragon center enabled I can get the CPU to stay at 3.5 playing bf5. Temps around 83 to 88 and sometimes it's 91 not for very long just a second or so. Throttle stop I can run it at 3.7 when I undervolt. What is the temps supposed to be like? Using factory paste.

3. Kevin@GenTechPC

Kevin@GenTechPC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Temperature will be capped at 96~97C max but you don't want that so it's best if you can start tuning down visual settings in the game to help to reduce temperature.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  4. Porter

Porter Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    While maybe not ideal, you may also try turning the max multiplier down to 33 or 34. Sometimes the smallest decrease will help a ton and not hurt your FPS much if at all. See how low you have to go to make a temp difference and then decide is it worth the loss in performance. Could be 0 fps, 5 fps or 10 or more just depends.

It may just be that you have a bad paste job or just he way the GE63 is built. I've done this forever on thin laptops and it's worked well for me, albiet I'm giving up some CPU performance in exchange for lower temps.

Kevin@GenTechPC likes this.
  5. low9

low9 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hi,

Does someone knows where to buy a ChiMei N173HCE-G33 panel ? I live in Europe. On Ebay they usually sell "compatible" model

6. awsan

awsan Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Not sure about the EU but as a person that has to deal with not living in the US, I would say check Aliexpress (Can be a little scary but there are a lot of reputable sellers over there)

7. Kennypc1026

Kennypc1026 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    The dragon center on my GT75 suddenly not working today, anyone experience same problem?

8. msilaww

msilaww Newbie

Reputations:
    Please tell me.In games the picture quality and fps which laptop is better, ge75 with full hd or gt 76 4k but with the screen in 60 Hertz?