THE OFFICIAL: Dell Inspiron 9 (Mini I) Thread...

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Cin', Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cin'

Cin' Anathema

Reputations:
    Finally! WoOT:D ;) ..someone else *with-holding* ordering because they are waiting on more colors! ;) :)

I want the red..but have expressed that I would *snap* up the Tangerine Orange if, it was availi' in the I9! :) :) :) :)

I bet soon they will have more color choices availi' as we are heading into the Holiday season..:)

Cin ;) :)

2. Nankuru

Nankuru Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I wonder how much it costs to get a Mini painted.... Or how easy/difficult it would be to DIY?

If you can get a Studio with a Mike Ming design how about Banksy for the :cool: est Mini around:D

3. Cin'

Cin' Anathema

Reputations:
    I don't know..but that would be cool...and different designs and such would be even better! Artwork on a notebook is always appreciated! :) :)

Even..better....(I know I said this before) :) swappable lids...so what your mood is...thats the color/cover of your Netbook LOL or notebook ;) :)

4. Nankuru

Nankuru Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    That's what Fujitsu Siemens are offering on their netbook. It's spec is exactly the same as most of the HD netbooks so the swappable covers is their USP.

5. Cin'

Cin' Anathema

Reputations:
    Ohh nice...I need to check that, for sure! :) :) Thanks for the info!

6. Terrigno

Terrigno Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    hahah and I thought I was the only one with Dell Fobia! I have the Mini 9, Inspiron 1501, Just ordered the Studio 15 and I have a Dell Demensions Desktop! I really Love computers.........

For quick and easy internet access, of course the Blackberry stays on 24/7 :)

7. Cin'

Cin' Anathema

Reputations:
    Ha! I can tell...:) It's cool....I just have my 1530...and soon to be Netbook,
    I thinks lots have the Dell Fobia!

Oh, I have and old desktop - Compaq Presario that works when it wants to...good back up computer, though! :eek:

The I9...it's working out good for ya?

8. dougjr

dougjr Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Thats alot of computer. I have a desktop, laptop, pda, and smartphone . but the desktop is a gateway, the laptop is dell, the pda is PALM, and the smartphone is a samsung.

9. dougjr

dougjr Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Orange may be a long shot. They will probably only come out with red, black, white, and maybe a blue. The red maybe the (red) product thing.

10. atbnet

atbnet Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I think the colors would be along the lines of what Lenovo offers with their S10, just the basic that will sell well. Hopefully unlike Lenovo it takes less than two months to ship!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.