The Happy Thread :D

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Happy Swede, Jun 16, 2011.

1. radji

radji Farewell, Solenya...

Reputations:
    Considering the housing market in NC (and Esc especially) has flattened out completely, they most certainly should be willing to compromise.

Fishon likes this.
  2. Gabrielgvs

Gabrielgvs Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    That's sounds like a reasonable offer. Do you know if you're the only buyer in play?

3. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    We were told there is another party interested, but often agents just say that sort of thing. It's been on the market for two months now without an offer.

Agreed. However, we really want the house (of course seller doesn't know that) so not certain how high we would go. We were considering up to 900k for a home, so this is well within our budget so this factors in as well. So would 25k really make a difference? Would love to be able to use those funds for solar though.
    [​IMG]

It's a stoner's paradise. Little bridge over the dry creek that leads to a killer smoking spot (on the far right). :bigyes: And another spot on the property...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    Georgel and Gabrielgvs like this.
  4. Gabrielgvs

Gabrielgvs Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    If the property looks in line with the comps and I didn't necessarily expect any additional, significant decrease in prices, I personally wouldn't have any problem paying up to the asking for a place I fell in love with. Seems like the current owners already took the hit. Long term, you know you almost can't lose.

Fishon likes this.
  5. Georgel

Georgel Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I have to ask, I am living at the edge of Bucharest right now because I found cheaper housing, and I find that it takes me a long while to get to shops / purchase stuff, how far is this from a city, or a place where you can get supplies? :)

Also, looks awesome, I'd just go for it XD

6. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    Great question as we were looking at some other nice properties, but too far away from amenities. Downtown Escondido and San Marcos are both less than twenty minutes away. Best part is the freeway is about seven minutes away, and a part of the freeway that's never congested, and I can easily use the side roads to avoid altogether if I so choose. Half hour to the beach without traffic.

Georgel likes this.
  7. Georgel

Reputations:
    I think you shouldn't risk loosing it for a few in that case % :)

8. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    Gabrielgvs and Georgel like this.
  9. Georgel

Reputations:
  10. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    I industry has really changed in the last five years or so. Plenty of new boutique brands and blends that are now out in the market, and are better than ever. If you ever need a recommendations on what to pick up and there to buy, let me know.

Georgel and Gabrielgvs like this.