The best notebook for students

Discussion in 'What Notebook Should I Buy?' started by eli24, Dec 22, 2020.

1. eli24

eli24 Newbie

Reputations:
    It is often difficult to choose the best student laptop from the leading brands. Whether you use a laptop to take notes in class, or to watch YouTube videos, you need to make a very informed decision about which best laptop to use. Most of our best laptops for college options are priced at $ 500 or more.
    Chichilas site has also provided the possibility of comparing different brands and prices online and virtually.
    The best student laptop with Mac operating system

Apple MacBook Air (2018)

In 2018, Apple introduced the USB Type-C version of the MacBook Air laptop. A version that has always been attractive to students and has been updated with a Retina display, touch ID capability and a USB Type-C port. This discount is only $ 50 more than the lowest price we've seen for this model over the years (which is almost identical to the all-new model released in July, except that it uses Apple's True Tone display technology Has not been). But you get an Intel Core i (i5) processor, 8GB of memory, and a 128GB SSD, which is faster than the newer device.

Dell XPS 13

If you are committed to the Windows operating system and looking for a balance of portability, power and price, it will be difficult to find a better laptop than the XPS 13. This selection of CNET editors is incomparably attractive and slim, giving you thousands of customization options (and reasonable prices). The Dell XPS 13 has a great keyboard and good battery life for a 4K laptop. Dell also produces a 15-inch version. Prices for both versions start at around $ 1,000.

Asus ROG Zephyrus S

I personally reviewed the Zephyrus S in 2018 and fell in love with its 15.7-inch HD display and backlit keyboard. If you are looking for a gaming laptop, this style of specs has a very good performance for its price. In other words, for about $ 1,400, you get a gaming laptop with an Intel Core i7 processor and GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card, 16 GB of DDR4 RAM and a 512 GB PCIe SSD memory. Our battery life test is over from the start, so battery life will not be a strong point for this laptop.

Lenovo Yoga Chromebook C630

Yoga C630 Chromebook is a very good and cheap student laptop. In fact, it is a laptop that can be used as a large tablet with a Killer 4K display, good battery life and stunning performance for everyday use and entertainment purposes. This laptop is the Chromebook version of the excellent Lenovo C930, which is one of our favorite 2-in-1 convertible devices, costing a few hundred dollars more.

2. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    You left out the best overall platform for students. The surface lineup. Macbooks are to look cool while in school, surface is to get things done while you are at school. Note taking, creating diagrams and charts, etc are infinitely easier using a surface than any of the others and it's a better form factor as well.