The absolute disaster has finally been reviewed

Discussion in 'Apple and Mac OS X' started by Danishblunt, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahmad hendeh

ahmad hendeh Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    You're making BS as you go. Give me one instance where I said a 1070MQ can beat A 1080 .

My entire argument was. In a probably cooled thin laptop, you will get the same performance as a thick laptop with the same configuration. GTX 1060 in a titan is not going to smash one in the GS65.

I wanted you to PROVE THAT THE I7 8750H PERFORMS NOTICEABLY BETTER IN THICK LAPTOPS THAN PROBABLY COOLED THIN ONES(READ AS: NOT P955)NOT THE WHOLE MACHINE. Which is your responsibility per Hitchens razor

2. ahmad hendeh

Reputations:
    "Hitchens's razor is an epistemological razor asserting that the burden of proof regarding the truthfulness of a claim lies with the one who makes the claim, and if this burden is not met, the claim is unfounded, and its opponents need not argue further in order to dismiss it."

It is not my job to prove THAT I7 8750H THIN LAPTOPS CAN'T PERFORM ON PAR WITH I7 8750H THICK LAPTOPS.

I shouldn't even have to dismiss is it.

3. ole!!!

ole!!! Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    well yes, in this case razer seems they did a decent job and put in more money into cooling than i had thought they'd. imho from enthusiasts perspective its all a way of "mark up". i wont pursue it as a lot also comes down to consumer not doing research to understand what they buy into.

the speculation is right on, the heat dissipation of RB2018 is definitely less of GT63 due to thickness/fan size, people would be stupid to argue on that part. RB design is to take heat away from cpu/gpu modules and keep it in there so it gives fan time to dissipate it overtime.

kinda like cpu cache is too little so we have ram. A stress test generate heat is more than it can dissipate; once capacity is filled to a certain temp, then the entire cooling system will overheat, which GT63 wins here.

now if we only compare CPU side of thing it was clear capacity is not the strong point here for GT63, especially fan probably doesnt even spin until cpu hits a certain temp, by then capacity is filled long before that happens.

both design has its benefit tho

Vistar Shook likes this.
  4. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Guest

Reputations:

I just did.

Also the point was that thin and lights have weaksauce cooling, hence they have garbage castrated hardware. The GT 63 is able to cool down a 200W TDP GPU, meanwhile your turd.....
    meanwhile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NNo castration

5. ahmad hendeh

Reputations:
    The razer blade can cool it's parts probably.

Of course it has less heat dissipation. If it didn't have less heat dissipation it would have used an I9 8950HK and a GTX 1080(200W) instead of an I7 8750H and a GTX 1070MQ(90W)

The GT63 CPU sometimes wins against other I7 8750H laptops. It losses some times. It all depends on silicon lottery. A heluos 500 that can cool a desktop ryzen shouldn't lose to an aero 15x. But it does because not all I7 8750H get the same frequncy at 45W.

6. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Guest

Reputations:
    It has absolutely nothing to do with silicon lottery but with bloatware you clueless human being. rofl

7. ahmad hendeh

Reputations:
    Setting the CPU TDP to 200W is OVERCLOCKING. Razer does it(sets it to 60W, which is basically the same thing)

The CPU LISTED IS NOT AN I7 8750H(40X multiplier on all 6 cores)

8. ahmad hendeh

Reputations:
    Prove that it's bloatware causing the helios 500 to get spanked occasionally by an aero. Show me the helios 500 getting 1250 stock. Per Hitchens's razor, you just made a claim now go prove it.

9. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Guest

Reputations:
    Except that it's stock from MSI you clueless human being. Also you really want me to go and grab another screen from a 8750H instead which will showcase literally the same except for clockspeeds on the very same model?

So then you can proceed while complaining how I gave the proof you wanted while then ranting about how notebook x which is thicker somehow doesn't perform as you want?

You drunk or somethingn?

10. ahmad hendeh

Reputations:
    Changing the stock TDP/frequncy/short max power duration beyound the stock normal values is OVERCLOCKING. When Chinese manufacturers set the ULV cpu TDP TO 44W is that stock too ?

Still no proof on bloatware argument

Still no proof THAT I7 8750H STOCK THIN LAPTOPS CAN'T PERFORM ON PAR WITH I7 8750H STOCK THICK LAPTOPS.

Just insulting as you go along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.